Covid-19 and Football

Zatman

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I loved seeing Jamie Redknapp give him opinion on how the season can't be null and voided

Especially after that opinion came after he struggled to count how many weeks it would take to finish the season if they played 3 games a week

It's funny how all the Liverpool pundits are saying it cant be null and void whilst most the others are keeping an open mind as to what can happen!

I really cant see this season being finished at all in time, we are not likely to be at peak for weeks yet. Probably well into May before anything is even considered to be relaxed. My partner works in the NHS and says things are a lot worse than being reported already...

I'm just praying we dont have to rely on Villa getting themselves out of trouble by their own accord 😂

20 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

What have talksport actually been talking about the past week or two?  I cant imagine they have had much to talk about lol

Talksport is a joke, yesterday the fountain of all football knowledge Darren Gough was telling us how the football season will just magically start again within weeks now that Euro 2020 was postponed. 

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Talksport is a joke, yesterday the fountain of all football knowledge Darren Gough was telling us how the football season will just magically start again within weeks now that Euro 2020 was postponed. 

Yep they are a joke at the best of times and was wondering with literally NO sport on whatsoever what they were filling air time with. They literally must be talking about if and when sport is going to be back on 24 hours a day for over a week now.... 

5 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

It's embarrassing how the Ex Liverpool people constantly say how the season MUST be completed and then criticise any other opinion as being selfish and down to a teams current plight.. jokers

Victim FC

10 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Yep they are a joke at the best of times and was wondering with literally NO sport on whatsoever what they were filling air time with. They literally must be talking about if and when sport is going to be back on 24 hours a day for over a week now.... 

The only half decent person they ahve that knows absolutely anything is simon jordan.

I really like him

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The only half decent person they ahve that knows absolutely anything is simon jordan.

I really like him

He also seems to really like Villa. Well, that’s the impression I’ve got from him when I’ve listened to him. 

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He also seems to really like Villa. Well, that’s the impression I’ve got from him when I’ve listened to him. 

He doesn't like Steve Bruce or the ex blues owners so can see why 😂

• Haha 1

the problem with that Dortmund video is the idea that Bayern and Rummenigge are the good guys...Rummenigge has made some appalling comments in the last couple of weeks

on why games shouldn't have been cancelled - 

At the end of the day, it’s about finances and the big outstanding TV payments to the clubs

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the problem with that Dortmund video is the idea that Bayern and Rummenigge are the good guys...Rummenigge has made some appalling comments in the last couple of weeks

on why games shouldn't have been cancelled - 

And the most hated man in German football, Hoffenheim owner Dietmar Hopp might end up the hero that saves humanity with his medical company CureVac being at the forefront in developing a cure against Covid-19.

(The one Trump tried to get exclusive rights to)

Bildresultat för hopp hoffenheim banner

Edited by sne

I mean, Talksport is shite, I dunno why you'd listen to it anyway.

But moaning they haven't got much to talk about when sport has basically been cancelled seems a bit harsh :D 

Â