WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Little Jonny was in class when the subject of the day fell on the word 'contagious'.

"Samantha" said the teacher, "give me a sentence containing the word contagious."

"My grandma had the flu last week and we couldn't visit her because it was contagious" said Samantha.

"Well done Samantha, very good. Barry, your turn" said the teacher.

Barry tells the teacher that "sometimes there are other viruses that are contagious."

"That's right Barry" and the teacher as she then turns and asks little Jonny to give her an example of the word contagious.

Little Jonny bursting with excitement proceeds to tell the teacher that "My dad was watching the man across the road painting his house last week. He was laughing at the man because he was only using a small brush and he said that will take the contagious".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the news this week both Ryan Giggs and Harry Kanes houses were broken into they got 8 champions medals a champions league medal and three FA cup medals. From Harry Kanes they got a TV and a toaster.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got one of those Humpty Dumpty toys from Aldi for my granddaughter. It's brilliant.

It comes with Aldi King's horse's and Aldi King's men.

• Like 1

Wife. "What will we do if Russia fires nuclear bombs at us?"

Me "We'll fire cruise missiles at them!"

Wife "I didn't know Crewe had any missiles"

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The worst thing about living next door to MC Hammer was the constant DIY noise.

I shouted "STOP" but if anything, it made it worse

I found it to be quite constructive when living next to Vanilla Ice.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

An Englishman and an Irishman go to a bakery. The Englishman steals three buns and puts them into his pockets and leaves. He says to the Irishman: "That took great skill and guile to steal those buns. The owner didn't even see me."

"That's just simple thievery," the Irishman replied. "I'll show you how to do it the honest way and get the same results."

The Irishman then proceeded to call out the owner of the bakery and says: "Sir, I want to show you a magic trick." The owner was intrigued so he came over to see the magic trick.

The Irishman asked him for a bun and then he proceeded to eat it. He asked two more times and after eating them again the owner says: "Okay my friend, where's the magic trick?"

The Irishman then said: "Look in the Englishman's pockets."

He sounds far too intelligent to be an Irishman

Â