WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Did you know that...

If you spell the words 'absolutely nothing' backwards, you get... 

'gnihton yletulosba' 

Which means... 

Absolutely nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, choffer said:

Was really happy with with my last checkup at the proctologist. Two thumbs up.

I really really hope that proctologist does not mean that you had an old fashioned prostrate check.

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My boss is weird. At the end of our shift we went to wash our hands. Then he went fo a pee. 5 urinals all empty and he went to the middle one. Weird bugger 

Deviant behaviour.. Should be on the end allowing the next guy to use the far end maximising distance.  Only then is the middle released for use. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My boss is weird. At the end of our shift we went to wash our hands. Then he went fo a pee. 5 urinals all empty and he went to the middle one. Weird bugger 

What would have been worse would be for him to use urinal 2 or 4. This means only one other toilet was available (unless it was at a football match where all 5 are acceptable to be used).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, "Can you all see me now?"

"Yes."

"Oui."

"Sí."

"Ja."

Oh dear I shouldn't laugh 😅 

Â