WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A man walks into a brothel and pays his money and is ushered into a large room with 3 doors.Above the doors are signs saying.Blonds,brunettes, redheads.
He walks into the room marked blonds and he is in another large room with 3 doors that say,small tits,medium tits large tits.He walks into the room marked small tits.

He finds himself in another large room with three doors marked,big c***s medium c***s and small c***s.He walks through the door marked big c***s and out onto the street. 

• Like 1

A tour coach of deaf and dumb people breaks down in this little Australian outback town.The town only has a garage, a pub and a few houses.The driver goes into the pub and asks the bartender if he can look after these people while he gets the coach repaired at the garage.

The bartender says he is not too keen on the idear as he knows nothing about deaf and dumb people.

The coach driver replies " dont worry, I have told them, if they want VB they will give the V sign and if they want Swan gold they will flap their arms"

The bartender agrees to look after them while the coach is getting repaired.

Hours later the coach driver returns with the coach and asks the bartender how did it go ?

The bartender says.It went great, some of them came up to me and showed the V sign and I gave them VB,others flapper their arms and I gave them Swan gold but there is a group at the end of the bar with their mouths open and moving their heads from side to side.What do they want ?

Coach driver: Its ok, they are singing..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A man walks into a bar and says, “Give me a beer before the problems start!”
He drinks the beer and then orders another saying, “Give me a beer before the problems start!”
The bartender looks confused. This goes on for a while, and after the fifth beer the bartender is totally confused and asks the man “When are you going to pay for these beers?”

The man answers, “Now the problems start!”

• Like 1

I heard a variation of that. Man arrives home from work, sits down and asks the wife to bring him a beer before it starts. She brings him a beer. He drinks it and asks for another one before it starts. This happens four times and on the fifth request she says "you come home here and sit down expecting me to be your slave thinking I've sat around all day doing nothing. When are you going to get your own damn beers?". "Ah. It's started."

I'm not religious, but I have no problem eith those who are. The one's who annoy me are the M.P,s and celebs who turn out in church just for the big national occasions. Just there for the photo op. 

Iv'e always thought Christ is for life, not just a dogma

• 3 weeks later...

Me: Bob, it's pronounced CHANGING, not a-changin!

Bob Dylan: ?

Me: Can anyone help Mr. Dylan with this?

(David Bowie stands up)

Me: NOT YOU!

Nicked off of the twitter thing

• Like 3

An interesting thought on reddit.

"If we could get the Chinese to believe that pulverized IS fighter testicles were an aphrodisiac, we could solve two problems at once".

• Like 3

Â