WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

To be honest, if hell is full of people telling hilarious jokes such as that one then sign me up.

Heaven will probably have PussEKat doing stand-up 24 hours a day anyway. **** that.

• Like 2

Why are elephants grey ?

So you can tell them from strawberries.

What did Adam say when he saw the elephants comming ?.................Here come the elephants.

What did Eve say when she saw the elephants comming ?....................Here come the strawberries, because she was colour-blind.

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.

I’ve taken up speed reading. I can read “War and Peace” in twenty seconds. It’s only three words but it’s a start.

Why do trees seem suspicious on sunny days?
Dunno, they’re just a bit shady.

God: Quick Pete, I don't have time to explain but I need Bowie, Lemmy, John Bradbury, Glenn Frey and that proggy keyboard player... the wizardy guy.
St Peter: Er ...Alan Rickman? ...Yes?
God: Er...yeah that's the fella... whatevs his name is. Go!
St Peter: Alrighty, that's some supergroup you got planned.
God: You knows it. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6 February 2016 at 09:44, Nigel said:

Ive just bought Bonnie Tylers Great Goalkeepers DVD.

Its totally clips of Joe Hart!

Funny you posted that today, only this morning I took Bonnie out for a coffee. I asked if she would like to go to Costa and she refused.
When I asked why ? she said " I'm holding out for a Nero "

• Like 2

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter. I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new boat" I thought to myself.

• Like 1

Â