WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Boy George is involved in an accident and rushed to hospital, when his brother goes to see him soon after, he meets the doctor and the doctor shows him to the ward where Boy George is. Looking around the room the doctor explains that Boy George is currently unconscious and his brother is quite upset by the news. Boy George's brother looks around the room and sees his brother, four other unconscious people and an empty bed. The brother asks if someone is likely to put be in the empty bed next to his brother soon, but the doctor explains that it's currently occupied. The brother says that he can't see anything, just the 5 men and an empty bed. The doctor explains by pointing at each bed in turn and saying; "well, we've got a coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, chameleon".

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 2

Couldn't remember the Roman numerals for 51, 6 and 500.

Livid.

Writing 50, 4 and 499 would be equally infuriating.

Livcdxcix

That does sort of angry up the blood

• Like 2

Couldn't remember the Roman numerals for 51, 6 and 500.

Livid.

Writing 50, 4 and 499 would be equally infuriating.

Livcdxcix

That does sort of angry up the blood

The Woemans were more flexible with their numbering rules than you give them credit for.

can't have sex with my wife this weekend because of "woman troubles"

She's in hospital after crashing the car 

That always reminds me of a 'joke' a frightening looking Glasweigen taxi driver once told me.

'My wife is in hospital with womens problems

.........broken nose (rubbing his fist)...............................'

(Que much nervous looking around)

Edited by Nigel

As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole, I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter. I took my finger back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new **** boat" I thought to myself.

Â