WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

As its easter, I thought I would let all those on VT know what really happened all those years ago.

God was on the cross and there was a throng of people all around him, cheering and jeering and yelling etc.

God: Peter,Peter

Peter was at the back and he called out,Im comming my lord Im comming and he started to fight his way through the crowd.

A couple of minutes later god called out again.

Peter,Peter.

Peter was half way through and he answered.

In comming my lord, Im comming.

A few minutes later God called out again.

Peter,Peter.

Just then Peter burst through the throng of people.His clothes were all torn,his hair was all messed up and he was cut and bleeding.He knelt down at the foot of the cross and said.

Im here my lord,Im here.

God: Peter, I can see the roof of your house from here.

John is just about to go home from work when he gets a call from his dumb blond girlfriend.

Girl: Can you come over and help me with this jijsaw puzzle ?

John;Im really tired, can it wait till tomorrow.

Girl: I really want to at least get started tonight.Can you come over and just help me to get it started.

John goes over to his girl friends place and as soon as he gets in the door he says.First of all lets get all those corn flakes back in the box.You`r never going to make a rooster out of that.

• 2 weeks later...

There's been reports of a man attacking a cow in a rice field armed only with two small porcelain figures.

It's possible this is the first real life case of a knick knack paddy whack

I'm sorry

Edited by Stevo985

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There's been reports of a man attacking a cow in a rice field armed only with two small porcelain figures.

It's possible this is the first real life case of a knick knack paddy whack

I'm sorry

Contrived to avoid the more obvious Irish joke. 

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 18:52, rjw63 said:

When I heard that they had found a cure for dyslexia, it was like music to my arse.

I thought I had " sex daily" , until I realised I had " dyslexia"

What does an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac think of in the middle of the  night? " Is there a dog?"

Walking along the beach, as you  do, I spotted an old style coke bottle had been washed up. I picked it up and gave it a quick wipe, when out flies this genie! he says that due to cutbacks, I cant have the standard 3 wishes, but instead I have a choice. I can either have the greatest memory in living history, or a 14 inch penis. I have no recollection of what I chose.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Randy Lerner was driving along the motorway and suddenly pulls over to the side of the road, jumps out of the car and bursts into tears. 

By an amazing coincidence a coach of Villa fans sees this happen and stops to see what's going on. 

"I'm ruined" wails Randy. "My wife left me and took half my money. I had to sell my father's business,  I ruined the Cleveland Browns and lost a load of money. Then I did the same with the Villa. I'm a laughing stock and haven'the got a cent to my name. I was going to drive to a secluded spot and end it all by pouring petrol over myself and setting myself alight. But I can't even do that right. I'm out of petrol."

The Villa fans generously held a whip round for Randy to help him out. Do you know how much they raised?

27 litres of unleaded. 

• Like 1

Â