WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Someone's been reading the list of the top 10 jokes from the Edinburgh Festival ;)

As have most of the f**kers on my FB timeline.  It's like they don't realise that list is everywhere at the moment.  FWIW I found joke #10 to be the funniest on the list :)

I'm not worried, the 'sorry' was just for people coming in here expecting a joke and then being let down.

In the meantime, I hope this link to my favourite joke in this thread will do instead.

Edited by useless

I'm not worried, the 'sorry' was just for people coming in here expecting a joke and then being let down.

In the meantime, I hope this link to my favourite joke in this thread will do instead.

That post you've linked to is the funniest thing you've ever posted.

Which, granted, isn't saying much. But well done :thumb:

A dog finds a whale while walking through the forest. He says to the whale "Shouldn't you be in the ocean?"

To which the whale replies "Yes."

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Tesco with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Tesco. Nice children you've got there. Are they twins?" The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl, "Of course they bloody aren't, you **** idiot! The oldest, he's nine and the younger one, she's seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins...? Do you really think they look alike, you dickhead?" "Absolutely not," replies the greeter. "I just can't believe anyone would shag you twice!

A very loud, unattractive, hard-faced woman walks into Tesco with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Tesco. Nice children you've got there. Are they twins?" The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to snarl, "Of course they bloody aren't, you **** idiot! The oldest, he's nine and the younger one, she's seven. Why the hell would you think they're twins...? Do you really think they look alike, you dickhead?" "Absolutely not," replies the greeter. "I just can't believe anyone would shag you twice!

Illogical, Captain. All it took was for two men to shag her once each.
  • Like 2

Â