Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

people said the same about Ramsey in his first 20 games or so, young players need time to develop from starts. We werent willing to give him that time which is fair enough and we made our choice

Have you read the article from Percy? We offered him very good money and the opportunity for a starting place.

Find another reason to have a go at Gerrard/the club as they couldn’t have done much more in this scenario apart from absolutely destroying our youth and first team wage structure. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

"I'm so excited and just can't wait to get on the pitch and try to win games and trophies with Chelsea."

Be a long wait... at least he'll have the time to play FIFA and win those games and trophies

Chelsea got to 2 finals last season and played players like Barkley, Kepa, Chalobah and Loftus Cheek. He has a chance to play in these games and be involved

45 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Have you read the article from Percy? We offered him very good money and the opportunity for a starting place.

Find another reason to have a go at Gerrard/the club as they couldn’t have done much more in this scenario apart from absolutely destroying our youth and first team wage structure. 

Why did we not give him an opportunity last season but try to bribe him by forcing him to sign a new deal. Only 2 senior players played less minutes for us last season and our midfield was crap for the most part

lot of bitterness on this from people that people cant actually accept that he was bought by a bigger Champions League team for a lot more money than people expected. He is in the top 20 transfer fees for a teenager of all time

• Like 2

It is what it is.

He came here as a kid to progress his career after we were absolutely chucking it recruiting all the best kids up and down the country.

He's gone to his boyhood club (allegedly) to progress his career and earn a shit ton and he probably will play games for them next year. They are in a lot of comps and we are a bit stacked in the 10s and wide players role.

People need to relax. He owes us nothing. We're a business. We poached a kid for compo fees that are insult to academies up and down the country. He's worked hard and he's off and we got £20m.

**** relax.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

unsurprising an element of our fanbase have shown true colours abusing a teenager in recent weeks. I wouldnt be keen to stay after that

Its fine when we take youngsters from other teams like raiding West Brom and them getting nothing

Calling him a snake isn’t on. He wanted to leave so fair enough. We got a great deal out of it and move on. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

Calling him a snake isn’t on. He wanted to leave so fair enough. We got a great deal out of it and move on. 

Yeah he hasnt done anything disrespectful, he isnt a Villa fan and we got a good deal from it

Would have preferred keep him and see him develop here but its no issue

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Chelsea got to 2 finals last season and played players like Barkley, Kepa, Chalobah and Loftus Cheek. He has a chance to play in these games and be involved

Dude, put this effort into Villa I beg you 😂

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Why did we not give him an opportunity last season but try to bribe him by forcing him to sign a new deal. Only 2 senior players played less minutes for us last season and our midfield was crap for the most part

lot of bitterness on this from people that people cant actually accept that he was bought by a bigger Champions League team for a lot more money than people expected. He is in the top 20 transfer fees for a teenager of all time

He was given plenty of opportunity but didn’t grab that starting spot. The club did exactly the right thing by saying commit or we’ll give the opportunity to someone else. He was never going to sign a new contract that much is clear so unless you’re saying we should have willingly allowed ourselves to be shafted by a youth team player I don’t get your point. 

I’ve not seen much bitterness from anyone apart from you implying this is a failure on Gerrard’s/purslows part when most are quite happy with the outcome.

Yep, turned down the chance to play regularly for a BIG Premier League club and learn from one of the best midfielders he could have learned from, to go to another big (£££££££'s) premier league club who he may have far less game time with and all because he liked them as a glory Hunting fan as a Kid. 

Meanwhile he then has the gall to make a statement saying "every kid wants to play for a "big" club." 

Okay Then

Another JT masterpiece no doubt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Even less respect for him now learning that he's a Chelsea fan from Northampton.

This^

He can join his favourite club, and i'm fine with us not being able to compete with that or tempt him to stay. 

I am more than fine with receiving £20m for him. 

The fact he grew up in Northampton supporting Chelsea, I'm not fine with. 

Â