Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

So,he does not start many games for Villa.Does he REALLY think he will start more games for teams like Barcelona,Juventus,etc ?!

It’s whether his agent or God thinks he will.

These relegious people get me.My son is married to a 7 day adventus and he has had to give up drinking.Does his wife really think that god wont let you into heaven if you drink socially ? FFS.

25 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

These relegious people get me.My son is married to a 7 day adventus and he has had to give up drinking.Does his wife really think that god wont let you into heaven if you drink socially ? FFS.

only God can buy you a new keyboard

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Dude, you’ve got VT mistaken for Mumsnet. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

So,he does not start many games for Villa.Does he REALLY think he will start more games for teams like Barcelona,Juventus,etc ?!

I dont think he cares about playing time and I think Gerrard has now seen through that excuse. Its all about a short term cash in for Chuck and his agent. So far its backfired spectacularly. he has lost his place in the squad and no offers from other clubs.

Hopefully we will get lucky and his agent can get Chuck a move this window and we make a few quid and get rid.

• Like 1

Has he gone to Milan/Barca/Newcastle/Warbury Warriors or whatever other team the papers want to sell him to yet?! 

Little noise from the Carney camp, ball is in his court, it is all paper speculation so we think, but like the Jack situation last season, there has to be some truth somewhere. 

4 hours ago, calcifer said:

Has he gone to Milan/Barca/Newcastle/Warbury Warriors or whatever other team the papers want to sell him to yet?! 

Little noise from the Carney camp, ball is in his court, it is all paper speculation so we think, but like the Jack situation last season, there has to be some truth somewhere. 

Was never any noise from his camp though

20 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Jesus smashed wine with his mates on numerous occasions. 

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Mcginn captaincy is another blow to keeping him. A guaranteed starter in the position he can play. 

To play you have to earn it, he hasn't earnt anything yet to be ahead of any 1st team player, regardless of who's the captain. 

If he was good enough and believed in his talent and ability, it wouldn't matter if Messi was in front of him, he'd believe he can dislodge him, seems like he wants it all on a plate without working for it, good riddance. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Bomb squad.

feel for guilbert...but then he's probably made it clear he wants to leave, gerrard's probably made it clear he's not in his plans. is what is it i guess

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

feel for guilbert...but then he's probably made it clear he wants to leave, gerrard's probably made it clear he's not in his plans. is what is it i guess

Emergence of KKH deems him surplus to requirements, unfortunately for him--he's been very unlucky for different reasons.

• Like 1

Â