Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Barca will buy to increase value and then sell. He’ll be loaned out for a fee and if he does well they’ll either flip for a profit or loan him out again to add more value.

If he does extremely well they’ll just keep and play him. Same goes for other clubs. 

Anyone notice the not so tactful wording used in Feeney’s interview, thought it was a message reinstating that if you warrant inclusion through hard work and graft you’ll be rewarded at Villa.

A message to a certain person perhaps and to reiterate to the wider world that there is a path to the 1st team here. 

• Like 3

If he left, He is possible next Daniel Crowley, one of the BEST Youth player in countryside and best our player, and he and agent think he should play for Arsenal better developed or potential first team starter as Agent (or) Arsenal told him should move them rather stay (when realism - Stay would much better choice for Crowley). I think Same to Carney left for Barc or D.B. or any else club. 

personally I think he should D.B. is maybe better choice for him rather Barc but Barc will money loaded gun for him move to there. 

for me I hope he sold for 10 millions (Sensible fee for him be fair) to 25 millions, with high percent next sales or 50 millions (Dr Evil Pose) without next fee percent sold.

it is sad to see this happened and agent, media, greeds, take over and turn him become like this. 

Wish this drama go shut-Up, as it is affect club and Carney. 

No allowed him player or training with U21 until sold or sign new contract, if no one want him so best let him go cheap 400,000 at end of the season (next year)

I think all the Barca stuff is just smoke and mirrors. Still think he'll end up signing a pre-contract with Dortmund in January as I heard previously, as he's been convinced (either by his agent/representative or by Dortmund themselves) that he'll be their next 'Project Sancho / Bellingham'. Apparently there's no demand for £100k a week or anywhere near, they haven't even countered Villa's latest contract offer as the kid has made up his mind to go. Think we're flogging a dead horse here unless there's some dramatic u-turn on his part ?

• Like 3

I don't get it with him. For me he always looks like he's running in heavy mud or takes just that too long to make a choice. Nothing suggests he's Grealish quality or the next big thing.

Carney... Eat some humble pie. Sign your deal and work hard. 

If I had a choice between AJ. Hessler. Tim. Archer and him for who I'd release I'd get rid of Carney every day. 

I don't see it . Has a touch of the Delphounsos about him for me (always thought he looked too lax, half soaked and didn't have premier League intensity too) 

I'm sure he's great playing u21 football but in with the big boys I'm not sure he's going to physically and mentally develope his game. 

Much more impressed by iroegbunum (I think he's ready) and little Ramsey from the euros and the bits and bobs they have had in first team (mainly Tim). 

It's getting to the point where it's going to start disrupting the other youth.

Well done villa for setting an example. You ain't bigger than AVFC based on hype kid. Train alone and wait for a PSG bid all you like. 

Sign , work hard or **** off thanks. See you in the Cypriot league in 5 years time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don’t get it. If he wants guaranteed first team football, we can loan him out for a season. He’s not going to be walking into a good side’s first team. 

yeah exactly.   Spend 6 months in a good championship team who are gunning hard for promotion.  See if he can be the best player in that team first.  If he is, then second half of the season, we can see if he can make it playing at a much higher level. 

• Like 1

Let's call a spade a spade. Literally everything being written about this situation - which I appreciate can't all be true, but some of it will be, as there's no smoke without fire - suggests the lad is a **** moron. Doesn't matter if he's 18 or 28, this isn't a snap decision he's making, this has been a year or more going on. Too easy to blame advisors or whatever. He's old enough to make his own decisions and it's clear that entails leaving Aston Villa as soon as possible.

If/when that happens, I hope it's the death-knell for a very short career at the top. Nobody at Villa is bigger than the club, especially not an 18y.o. prospect who's flattering to deceive with 2 starts to his name.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Let's call a spade a spade. Literally everything being written about this situation - which I appreciate can't all be true, but some of it will be, as there's no smoke without fire - suggests the lad is a **** moron. Doesn't matter if he's 18 or 28, this isn't a snap decision he's making, this has been a year or more going on. Too easy to blame advisors or whatever. He's old enough to make his own decisions and it's clear that entails leaving Aston Villa as soon as possible.

If/when that happens, I hope it's the death-knell for a very short career at the top. Nobody at Villa is bigger than the club, especially not an 18y.o. prospect who's flattering to deceive with 2 starts to his name.

For Gerrard to leave him out of the Australia tour because he hasn't signed the contract on offer points to Carney wanting more money or wanting to leave Villa. This guaranteed football time is old nonsense from why he supposedly didn't sign the contract last year.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

we know for a fact we don't like discussing things with the media. we like a closed shop so all this stuff in the media regarding carney is almost certainly from his representatives...which i'm sure has not gone down well with the likes of purslow.

the above reads very much as something that's come from carney's side than villa's...

"not interested in talking contracts"...."which carney was keen on"..."plenty of others still keen"

What has he done to deserve "guaranteed" first team football exactly?

I know god is his agent but this doesn't give him a divine right to be in our starting eleven.

Edited by AshVilla

He has gone now in my head. Even stopped doodling future formations of our youngsters with him in it.

Archer / Kesler / Iroegbunam/ Jacob / Aaron / Barry / O'Reilly/ Hart 

Get em young. Get Villa fans.  All signed contracts 

Gives Loyalty and an understanding that they are not bigger than the club

56 minutes ago, ender4 said:

yeah exactly.   Spend 6 months in a good championship team who are gunning hard for promotion.  See if he can be the best player in that team first.  If he is, then second half of the season, we can see if he can make it playing at a much higher level. 

Can't happen if he doesn't sign a contract as he can sign a precontract with another team when the loan is done.

Â