Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

11 hours ago, rubberman said:

Reading this page - dearie me... Obviously it would be better to do business early. Obviously it would be better to get bodies in for a full pre-season. Obviously even if this means a small premium it's probably still worth it. 

Do you really think everyone in the club isn't trying to do this? They aren't not signing anyone just to get this thread to 600 pages. It is not a simple process. Spending £100+ million quid takes a bit more than watching YouTube highlights. 

I just don't get it either. It's as if, if some people don't see something shoved in their face they think there's nothing happening. And do those same people, when bullshit is shoved in front of their face in the form of any old rumour, then believe it pretty much unconditionally?

WAKE UP (those) PEOPLE! 🧑‍💼

Critical thinking is a thing. If you don't use it, the country gets shit, and more to the point this forum gets annoying. 😁

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Rolta said:

I just don't get it either. It's as if, if some people don't see something shoved in their face they think there's nothing happening. And do those same people, when bullshit is shoved in front of their face in the form of any old rumour, they believe it pretty much unconditionally.

Critical thinking is a thing. If you don't use it, the country gets shit, and more to the point this forum gets annoying. 😁

How do you know, people believe everything that is written, its a bit of fun.

wow such a profound statement.....on folk you have no idea of their true thoughts.

I say confusious get off that high horse.....if it annoys you , don't read it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I just don't get it either. It's as if, if some people don't see something shoved in their face they think there's nothing happening. And do those same people, when bullshit is shoved in front of their face in the form of any old rumour, they believe it pretty much unconditionally.

I think it’s a reflection of society in general. Everything has to be instant and nobody wants to wait for anything anymore. Too many platforms for too many people to promote too many theories

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw the link yesterday and wondered the same, however seems he is yet ANOTHER left sided attacker/winger etc?

Because Rashica is in the bag......

i guarantee it GIF

Edited by rayk
  • Like 2

Critical thinking is a thing. If you don't use it, the country gets shit, and more to the point this forum gets annoying. 😁

I tried that critical thinking thing on the Rashica thread and it didn’t go down that well 😉

Edited by rayk
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Cos  @Vive_La_Villa he's bang average.

Much better out there.

tenor.gif?itemid=5060392

Didn’t know much about him but have massive faith in Villan4life so also a no from me. Just out of interest, did you know much about Trez before we got him? And if so did you rate him?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

How do you know, people believe everything that is written, its a bit of fun.

wow such a profound statement.....on folk you have no idea of their true thoughts.

I say confuscias get off that high horse.....if it annoys you , don't read it.

Ha perhaps I hit a nerve 😉

I guess it's all a part of the discussion to be fair—if people quote every bit of newspaper news as if it's real other people are going to react and say, 'Don't believe the bullshit every single time and every single window.'

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think it’s a reflection of society in general. Everything has to be instant and nobody wants to wait for anything anymore. Too many platforms for too many people to promote too many theories

Is it instant, or is it just being really surprisingly naive?

Edited by Rolta

4 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Didn’t know much about him but have massive faith in Villan4life so also a no from me. Just out of interest, did you know much about Trez before we got him? And if so did you rate him?

Never rated him mate, posted on here lot about him &  Hause this last year i really  don't rate either myself.

But all welcome to their opinions on Villa Talk. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Rolta said:

hqg GIF

35 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

McGinn will be over that injury now and is pretty tenacious, as was post lockdown Luiz. They also have enough pace to cover the space and shut down opposition attacks. If the best versions of them turn up next season I think we will have a decent midfield. We would need an upgrade on Hourihane if Jack doesn't move back to the centre. 

I think Luiz has improved so much due to now understanding what his teammates are saying to him on the pitch. If Jack Grealish was transferred to a team in Tokyo tomorrow I think he’d struggle for a season, or at least until someone told him what ‘man on’ means in Japanese.*

* this was an inexplicable failure by our club management.

50 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Reading this page - dearie me... Obviously it would be better to do business early. Obviously it would be better to get bodies in for a full pre-season. Obviously even if this means a small premium it's probably still worth it. 

Do you really think everyone in the club isn't trying to do this? They aren't not signing anyone just to get this thread to 600 pages. It is not a simple process. Spending £100+ million quid takes a bit more than watching YouTube highlights. 

I’m not convinced that they are. Yes, this will be met with the usual rebuttal of ‘you don’t know that’, but approach to recruitment has been chronic to date. 

• Like 1