Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Would be interesting to hear deanos comments on whether we have finished our transfer business now.

To be honest....I would be very happy if we had completed our business, I think we have purchased well this summer.

I would be ecstatic if there was one more to come.

There can no longer be any doubt about it. 

Wednesday is the undisputed king of transfer days. 

Wednesday dances on its toes with it's hands by its sides taunting the other days of the week. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seeing as I'm constantly giving you mofo's the inside track on all of our transfers, is there any chance we can have a whip around to get me a new username?

I’ll pay £10 if you call yourself LimpidsWife 

• Haha 4

There can no longer be any doubt about it. 

Wednesday is the undisputed king of transfer days. 

Wednesday dances on it's feet with hands down by it's side, jaw stuck out taunting the other days of the week. 

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Would be interesting to hear deanos comments on whether we have finished our transfer business now.

To be honest....I would be very happy if we had completed our business, I think we have purchased well this summer.

I would be ecstatic if there was one more to come.

Cant help but feel we are an attacking midfielder/striker short. If Watkins gets injured or needs a rest then what?

• Like 1

When was the last time we signed an established, regular, England international?  All our recent England internationals I can remember over the past ~20 years got into the squad regularly after joining Villa.  

Huge statement of intent...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KMitch said:

When was the last time we signed an established, regular, England international?  All our recent England internationals I can remember over the past ~20 years got into the squad regularly after joining Villa.  

Huge statement of intent...

Stewart Downing perhaps? I vaguely remember him having played for the national team before he joined us. Might be wrong though.

Until Wes gets back we’re still light on STs should Watkins get injured. Yes we have Keinan, and yes Bertrand can play through the middle but it’s not enough imo.

Whilst I suggested earlier that we may break our transfer record again on Sarr or Edoaurd I’ve had a word with myself and calmed down.

For me by far and away the best option would be to bring in Brewster.

He’d be a fantastic option off the bench to either directly replace Watkins or come on and see Watkins move to LW and Jack / Barkley as AM.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seeing as I'm constantly giving you mofo's the inside track on all of our transfers, is there any chance we can have a whip around to get me a new username?

Can't help with the whip around, but is have a few name suggestions.

Paul McGrath's Liver

Delph in the Grass

Wednesday's whisper

Dwight Yorke's front teeth

I guess I should give up here!

Edited by Philosopher