Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Can't help with the whip around, but is have a few name suggestions.

Paul McGrath's Liver

Delph in the Grass

Wednesday's whisper

Dwight Yorke's front teeth

I guess I should give here!

Speaking of names, Osopher is a weird surname. Is it Dutch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, KMitch said:

When was the last time we signed an established, regular, England international?  All our recent England internationals I can remember over the past ~20 years got into the squad regularly after joining Villa.  

Huge statement of intent...

I know what you mean but..... Heaton?

40 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Well if they did say that then they are more arrogant than I ever thought....I hope they have a terrible season!

Ole Gunnar "buy them all" said, "Who knows how the market is going to react to this? Who Knows which clubs need to sell players? There might be a situation that we can exploit at Man Utd, we are the biggest [club] and we are well off. I am sure we are capable of doing the business that we want too." :rolleyes: Express Link below:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1267032/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Ed-Woodward-Premier-League-bargains

25 minutes ago, KMitch said:

When was the last time we signed an established, regular, England international?  All our recent England internationals I can remember over the past ~20 years got into the squad regularly after joining Villa.  

Huge statement of intent...

I give you Kieran Richardson or Joe Cole. Was part of our no money transfer window back in 2014. We then won 3 of our first 4 and gave Lambert a new contract. Why, just why.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

I give you Kieran Richardson or Joe Cole. Was part of our no money transfer window back in 2014. We then won 3 of our first 4 and gave Lambert a new contract. Why, just why.

And Senderos! We were spoilt that summer.

Edited by Okonokos