Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, theboyangel said:

Unless we’re planning to use Jack as an 8 with the new wingers being Raschica and Traore? 

All signs point to this. Unless Traore is the player that covers the front 3 if one of our players is injured and we sign another RW. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

All signs point to this. Unless Traore is the player that covers the front 3 if one of our players is injured and we sign another RW. 

We’ll still have AEG and Trez even with the potential additions of Traore and Raschica, which gives Jack more scope of remaining central and plenty of options to support the strikers

This is the guy that apparently knows the most after researching twitter like a maniac. 

It translates to... ‘no confirmation on Traore. Nothing is done yet but he should go’

He doesn’t state to which club.

Edited by Delphinho123

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

This is the guy that apparently knows the most after researching twitter like a maniac. 

It translates to... ‘no confirmation on Traore. Nothing is done yet but he should go. 

He doesn’t state to which club. 

Time will tell. It’s possible that he’ll sign, just as it’s plausible that our interest is just there to smoke another player (or club) out. 

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Pretty much the same for me, being an old bugger and from an even older Villa family, I've heard stories and seen other clubs over take us, none more frustrating then last 15 years seeing Chelsea and Man city buy their way past us, the big 6 to me is ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Everton, Spurs and now these new money to55ers gate crashing in there really grates on me, but honestly I wish it had been us and now we have given them such a head start that we will need a lot of luck and hard work to get close to the w--kers.

So stay patient, respect others views, have a beer and believe, Deano looked lost and naive tactically at times last year but it was a learning curve for him as well as the players. I have a good feeling about him though and I'm hoping and praying that he will turn out to be our Alex Ferguson.

Yeah it pains me too seeing those clubs fly past us... maybe one day we can be apart of that top six . Yeah DS was up against the wall for the most part of last season and i hope he starts the season right as id hate to see him leave. Yes i will believe in our vision and plan. UTV

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Remember a week or so ago when nothing ever happened and we were in massive trouble because we had wasted the transfer window?

Simpler times.

Clear we are throwing ourselves at panic signings at least. Shame we got an utter useless DOF. 

• Confused 4