Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Benteke for £10m? It might be foolish sentiment but I’d still welcome him back and still believe he would rediscover more form with us than elsewhere. Pipe dream though.

Nope. Not now. Would have said yes in the previous January window tho. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dave_jW said:

There certainly is a lot of camarardabrie, on this site.

I wonder how many on here can remember when we almost signed Peter Stilton, I think Edam and the ants were number one at the time

Edited by Follyfoot

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Benteke for £10m? It might be foolish sentiment but I’d still welcome him back and still believe he would rediscover more form with us than elsewhere. Pipe dream though.

BowedSmugDugong-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I wonder how many on here can remember when we almost signed Peter Stilton

Vaguely but funny you should mention that as we were just arguing here about something that nearly happened in '95. BL signed Savo, Draper and twatgate but his 1st choices were Danny Blind, Les Ferdinand but we can't remember the midfielder or was Draper his 1st choice anyway??? Anyone know?

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You'd have to be heartless to dismiss it out of hand, and a hopeless romantic to wholly endorse it. I think I'm sort of inbetween, thinking we should probably move on and remember the good times. But theres always that nagging 'what if' notion.

32 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Has your account been hacked? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Vaguely but funny you should mention that as we were just arguing here about something that nearly happened in '95. BL signed Savo, Draper and twatgate but his 1st choices were Danny Blind, Les Ferdinand but we can't remember the midfielder or was Draper his 1st choice anyway??? Anyone know?

Going round my dad’s tonight and I’ll ask him as he will probably remember, But yes he was after another midfield player.I remember we almost signed Chris Coleman that window as well

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

King and Martinez won't turn us into world beaters.

What?!?!

Then why are we getting them? If you can’t see that they will help us easily qualify for the champions league and win the FA cup then we can’t help you.

• Haha 1