Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

32 minutes ago, AXD said:

CGM] [CINE] Not sure if serious [MEME] | not my picture | James ...

Do you honestly think Abraham is worth as much as Grealish? One was decent in a side that is mostly dominating and on the attack in this league (much better in the same situation but a league lower last year), the other carried an entire team to promotion last year and kept them up this year.

Lukaku went to Inter for £60m last year, Salah was £40m 3 years ago, Aubameyang £60m 2 years ago (I know prices have gone up since). Abraham is not worth more than that. £40million max to me
(These 3 examples were the first I could think of at the top clubs over the last few years)

Wolves were due to sign him for £15m last January. 

23 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Er, he's not from there, I doubt he would have grown up as a Torino fan or anything, he's from nearer Bergamo, just north of Milan. After a stint at Palermo where he didn't exactly set the world on fire Torino had faith in him and now he's been their talisman and captain for a few years at least. He's clearly really happy there but it's not like Grealish or Smith's bond with Villa.

Yeah, I know they signed him from another club and apparently his greatest asset is his attitude, determination and work rate rather than technical ability? But I’m guessing he has improved a lot over the years.

Is he anything like Vieri?

Just wondered why he has stuck with them for so long as he has been there a while.

Thanks again 👍

Would love it if we could get him! 

I'd prefer Tammy over Belotti.

Either would be brilliant and defend bloody hard from the front. Belotti is hilarious to watch at times, so ugly, but makes it work.

I think both are very unrealistic.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

I'd prefer Tammy over Belotti.

Either would be brilliant and defend bloody hard from the front. Belotti is hilarious to watch at times, so ugly, but makes it work.

I think both are very unrealistic.

I think a deal for Tammy is possible 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Tammy is great, but I don't see him as being good enough for where Chelsea think they should be. 

If not this season, I'd be amazed if he was still at Chelsea in 12 months. 

I don't see him ever being better than Europa League level, which for us right now would be fantastic. I'd welcome him with open arms and I'm sure it would help to convince Grealish to stay too as they seem like good friends.

Edited by Okonokos

2 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

He seemed to be poor this season after Christmas and didn't really get his place back from Giroud. But every striker is going to have quiet patches and that's where Wesley and Samatta have to step up. If he kept his goal scoring rate going all season long that would be Kane/Aguero-esque.

Some of those misses in the video are atrocious. He isn't clinical and, in a team where he may only get 2-3 chances, I can't see him scoring many (similar to his season at Swansea). 

So Man City have 40m bid accepted for Ake apparently, then add that to the rumour that they are probably gonna sign Torres foe 20m ish.

Keep on going Citeh, the more u spend the less likely it is u will buy Luiz back.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The reason Tanmy wouldnt sign a new deal with Chelsea is because he wanted ridiculous wages. We wont be able to offer what he wants.

Also he wants game time , at villa he would be a regular starter at a club he knows well , I think he’s gettable if we match their valuation , may have gone up in the last year but I’d think £40m max 

59 minutes ago, AXD said:

CGM] [CINE] Not sure if serious [MEME] | not my picture | James ...

Do you honestly think Abraham is worth as much as Grealish? One was decent in a side that is mostly dominating and on the attack in this league (much better in the same situation but a league lower last year), the other carried an entire team to promotion last year and kept them up this year.

Lukaku went to Inter for £60m last year, Salah was £40m 3 years ago, Aubameyang £60m 2 years ago (I know prices have gone up since). Abraham is not worth more than that. £40million max to me
(These 3 examples were the first I could think of at the top clubs over the last few years)

He’s a 22 year old England international striker, and his goals per minutes on the pitch is better than Raul Jimenez, Martial, Rashford, Mane, and Salah. He has champions league experience and Chelsea probably have no desire to sell him (like us with Jack). It’s a bit claret and blue tinted to consider Jack’s value to be more than Tammy’s.

Also you can’t really say that Jack single handedly fired us to promotion last season and just ignore the 25 league goals Tammy chipped in with??

In the context of unknown and totally unproven players like Joelinton and Haller costing £40m what does that mean Tammy’s worth?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Tammy's conversion rate for us at Villa was right up there with the other top scorers in the Championship that season.  I don't get this whole stereotype of him missing too many goals.  He's also scored some very hard chances too!

He's missed 22 big chances this season. El Ghazi has missed 7. So a similar ratio and he gets battered on here. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He's missed 22 big chances this season. El Ghazi has missed 7. So a similar ratio and he gets battered on here. 

How movement is good tho to get into the right places ,  his work rate is high too - all strikers miss chances 

Doesnt Tammy also fit into the price range of what we would be looking to sign which is 25 mill and up now most likely.

Edited by Dave-R

54 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I didn't know a Wuhan wet market was selling professional footballers now 😲

Yes its abit Batty isnt it.

11 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Should be pretty obvious as to why El Ghazi get's battered on here.

It is not, except for maybe the fact he doesn't fit into the idea of a tough, blood and thunder type player. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1