Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

26 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

He’s a 22 year old England international striker, and his goals per minutes on the pitch is better than Raul Jimenez, Martial, Rashford, Mane, and Salah. He has champions league experience and Chelsea probably have no desire to sell him (like us with Jack). It’s a bit claret and blue tinted to consider Jack’s value to be more than Tammy’s.

Also you can’t really say that Jack single handedly fired us to promotion last season and just ignore the 25 league goals Tammy chipped in with??

In the context of unknown and totally unproven players like Joelinton and Haller costing £40m what does that mean Tammy’s worth?

Was it true that Tammy is upset at chelsea at the way things are going with his contract and not playing much??

I think around 50 mill mite budge chelsea to sell, I'd certainly put in a bid who knows abit of Terry getting involved may help and a very good package with extras. 

Would certainly make a play for him, then we can concentrate on Wingers and a couple of midfielders because I believe we may only need an addition or two to defence.

29 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

He’s a 22 year old England international striker, and his goals per minutes on the pitch is better than Raul Jimenez, Martial, Rashford, Mane, and Salah. He has champions league experience and Chelsea probably have no desire to sell him (like us with Jack). It’s a bit claret and blue tinted to consider Jack’s value to be more than Tammy’s.

Also you can’t really say that Jack single handedly fired us to promotion last season and just ignore the 25 league goals Tammy chipped in with??

In the context of unknown and totally unproven players like Joelinton and Haller costing £40m what does that mean Tammy’s worth?

The only player with 11+ goals to have missed more big chances than him is Gabriel Jesus and we all think he is shit. Chris Wood is next closest on 20, and then it goes sterling on 19. But Abraham is unlikely to have as many chances if he plays for anyone other than Chelsea. I would say however much Chris Wood would cost +10 million for age so 35-45 million would be my guess. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Was it true that Tammy is upset at chelsea at the way things are going with his contract and not playing much??

I think around 50 mill mite budge chelsea to sell, I'd certainly put in a bid who knows abit of Terry getting involved may help and a very good package with extras. 

Would certainly make a play for him, then we can concentrate on Wingers and a couple of midfielders because I believe we may only need an addition or two to defence.

Tammy wanted to be earning as much money as the alleged rapist but they are refusing. Which is silly because Abraham is 5 times the player of hudson-odoi

Edit: Alleged

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tammy wanted to be earning as much money as the rapist but they are refusing. Which is silly because Abraham is 5 times the player of hudson-odoi

Has not been convicted as he?? Do not know how the story has developed and what the out come is.

Surely we should pursue Tam Tam because we knew what he could do and Smith will no how to use him. I've a feeling some of our players would service Tammy far better than the service Wesley, Davis or Samatta received this season  because of the player Tammy is, they knew he could bang goals home so players servicing was less wasted. I think it's another reason why we need someone big in the role of striker because as a striker you need those behind you to have full confidence in you and what you do, something I do not think Wesley, Davis and Samatta have managed to accomplish.

Obviousl linke to make with Lange coming in, but maybe Mohammed Daramy at Copenhagen is someone we will look at, young forward that can play on the wing or through the middle, only eighteen so don't think would take up a squad place. Liverpool were linked with him last year.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Anyone else be slightly underwhelmed if we bought tammy?

Was great in the champ and scordd a few this year with real qualoty service. Is he really the consistent goalscorer we need?

Yes. People keep doubting the kid, but he has the striker's instincts that all of our strikers are currently missing. And if he comes I imagine we'll also be making sure he gets the service he needs. I'd be very happy going into next season with Tammy, Wesley, Davis and Samatta as our 4 strikers. All 4 offer something different.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tammy wanted to be earning as much money as the rapist but they are refusing. Which is silly because Abraham is 5 times the player of hudson-odoi

Wow, what an idiotic thing to say. He was completely cleared of any wrong-doing after arrest.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 4

Tammy wanted more money at Chelsea to show they value him as much as Hudson.

And probably to compensate him only playing 50% of Chelsea games.

I'm sure Jack and tammy getting paid the same will work. Happiness and work enviroment means just as much as an extra 40k pw.

I can see this happening.

I think I would be underwhelmed with Leicesters sub forward.

Tammy would be good (not amazing) and get goals as long as he gets the service,he's a 12 yard finisher so the getting in more creative players is more important as I think Wesley would finish the chances Tammy would

Iheanacho would be s good signing 10 goal in 26 appearances not a bad return not all starts either still young and a different type of striker but I cant see Leicester letting him go for 25m that the fee they paid city for him.

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Just a very desirable player in a position we desperately need to improve on.
Do you think he’s unattainable?

Quite out of touch with Italian football nowadays in all honesty.

He’s been at Torino a while (not been snapped up yet) and they are not exactly a successful or top side are they?

Would like to hear from someone with more know how, please enlighten me 😄

He scored nearly 30 in 16/17 but Torino put on a similar price tag to what we're doing with Grealish so he stayed. They've had a really poor season though so he might decide to move on now. I've always thought he'd just end up at a Roma or Milan, probably more likely than coming here. Have to remember not many Italian strikers are great abroad, Immobile for example didn't do much at Dortmund or Sevilla.

Still get crosses flying into the box and Belotti will score loads.

4 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Don’t disagree with the goals etc, but no way is Tammy leaving Chelsea for 15-25m! I honestly think it will be more like 40m plus.

We probably could've signed him for 25m last summer. Will be double that now.

Love Tammy but still not convinced about him. Same concerns I had this time last year now.

I’d welcome him back but I’m not sure I’d have him as first choice or want us to pay what it would take.

Im just not sure he would score enough goals for us with the chances we create. I’d like someone with more pace and more ability to create chances for themself.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We probably could've signed him for 25m last summer. Will be double that now.

If we could have signed him for 25m last summer then we would have signed him. There was no chance of us ever getting him when we got promoted. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Iheanacho would be s good signing 10 goal in 26 appearances not a bad return not all starts either still young and a different type of striker but I cant see Leicester letting him go for 25m that the fee they paid city for him.

It’s a good point, I hadn’t appreciated that they weren’t all starts and looked just now and he has 10 goals in 26 appearances, but many of those were subs so he actually (in all competitions, inc FA Cup and League Cup) he scored a goal every 131 mins... not bad at all to be fair to him!

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s a good point, I hadn’t appreciated that they weren’t all starts and looked just now and he has 10 goals in 26 appearances, but many of those were subs so he actually (in all competitions, inc FA Cup and League Cup) he scored a goal every 131 mins... not bad at all to be fair to him!

How many of those were against us? 😬