Relegation thread

Knutserov13

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Watford to stay up then 😛 

Probably lol. The B’mouth staying up bet was just a side bet. 13/1 is too good to pass up.

The main one is all that matters. Cant believe you can get odds of 3/1 when its so tight. Never feels bad losing money either when Villa profit.

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Probably lol. The B’mouth staying up bet was just a side bet. 13/1 is too good to pass up.

The main one is all that matters. Cant believe you can get odds of 3/1 when its so tight. Never feels bad losing money either when Villa profit.

What are the odds on Watford staying up? I’m surprised Bournemouth is as long as 13/1.

Heaton

Guilbert - Engels - Mings - Targett

El Ghazi - Luiz - McGinn - Trezeguet

Grealish

Wesley

Sub: Nyland, El-Mohamady, Konsa, Hause, Taylor, Nakamba, Hourihane, Lansbury, Jota, Davis, Kodjia (Samatta in January)

This is the team that was ideal at the start of the season. Good first team, and not a bad team at all when they are on form. But not big enough squad to cover for injuries.

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Had a bad today and now fearing the worst for this weekend.

I'm very uncomfortable but different bits of news drips in that makes me feel better.

Ake out for Bournemouth.

Bowen 50/50 unlikely to start of West Ham.

Arsenal win being worth £5.5m to them.

It will not be a comfortable day.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

All three of us are going to lose Sunday and we will stay up

hopefully Watford and Bournemouth are 3 or 4 down by half time and we are 0-0 until last 5 minutes then it might be OK

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm continuing to convince myself that we won't do it. I'm praying everton and arsenal do us a favour. 

🏻 how I’m feeling. 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm very uncomfortable but different bits of news drips in that makes me feel better.

Ake out for Bournemouth.

Bowen 50/50 unlikely to start of West Ham.

Arsenal win being worth £5.5m to them.

It will not be a comfortable day.

Howe said Ake's injury was minor. Bowen should be fit apparently. 

If we're still in the PL at 6.15pm, regardless of how, this season will be a success, given the aforementioned total (necessary) overhaul of playing staff and injury-decimated spine (Heaton/McGinn/Wesley).

Any other opinion is bullsh*t 

Edited by juanpabloangel18
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Howe said Ake's injury was minor. Bowen should be fit apparently. 

he hasn't trained all week but they might chuck him in if he's in any way able to play

Amazing how certain posters will shift their argument from “4 in and 4 out, that’s all we needed” (which is dumb) to “Benrahma would have been good” (which is true) and hope no-one notices 😅

• Haha 3