Relegation thread

Knutserov13

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

We have to beat West Ham last game. Prior to that, we need to pick up at least 1 win and a draw to give us any hope. Beat Palace and draw v Everton. 

We'll probably be cut off drift by then.

• Like 1

Well done West Ham, I've no idea if they deserved it, but if they have beaten Chelsea, they probably do. They are showing the spirit and belief Villa are yet to to show, so currently, they deserve to stay up and we very much deserve to go down.

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Well done West Ham, I've no idea if they deserved it, but if they have beaten Chelsea, they probably do. They are showing the spirit and belief Villa are yet to to show, so currently, they deserve to stay up and we very much deserve to go down.

They absolutely deserved it.

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

29% possession and  11men behind the ball but much better than we were on the break. Pretty pathetic defending by Chelsea though. 

Best hope is dragging Watford into it and pray they don't pick up a point then lose a 6 pointer to West Ham, then they have Man City and Arsenal. This will mean West Ham are safe and they gift us a win on the final day.

I think we are done though.

11 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Best hope is dragging Watford into it and pray they don't pick up a point then lose a 6 pointer to West Ham, then they have Man City and Arsenal. This will mean West Ham are safe and they gift us a win on the final day.

I think we are done though.

Agree - West Ham were never going down - I never like being up against a London club.

I think it will get done pretty quickly now - it really only needs a Watford win - and us not to beat Liverpool or Manu.

After we lose against Plop and Manure we are as good as down, psychologically we are already a defeated and relegated team.

It'll be too late for us to catch up by then.

19 points we have lost from winning positions, six points given to Bournemouth. Scandalous!