Relegation thread

Knutserov13

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Bloody hell how did we lose to this shower...TWICE!!

That first game for me is a reason I just can't get on smith too much. 

2 down after 10 minutes and terrible errors for both goals. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That first game for me is a reason I just can't get on smith too much. 

2 down after 10 minutes and terrible errors for both goals. 

The players just lost their heads in first 10 minutes due to the euphoria of being back in the prem at VP,. Had Heaton rushing out and conceding the penalty after first minute.

For me the performance down there was unforgivable. We were out of the bottom 3 and had chance to kill Bournemouth off and move further clear but played terribly for an hour and well our form since then says it all.

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

The players just lost their heads in first 10 minutes due to the euphoria of being back in the prem at VP,. Had Heaton rushing out and conceding the penalty after first minute.

For me the performance down there was unforgivable. We were out of the bottom 3 and had chance to kill Bournemouth off and move further clear but played terribly for an hour and well our form since then says it all.

Yeah that was terrible. 

So many ugly games this year.

6 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

If we had just a tiny bit about us in the last 4 games, we'd almost already be safe. Everyone around us keeps losing and we've done nothing with our opportunites.

We are as bad if not worse than those around us unfortunately 

Its funny how at one point during the season, it seemed like we were going to need a high points total to survive relegation. Now, even getting to 30 points seems to be a massive challenge for all the teams in the relegation fighr.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1