Match Thread: LCSF2: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Great first half! As much as they've pressured us we've been dangerous on the counter. Lucky with that handball though and a special shoutout to Nyland who seems to have summoned the might of Gandalf in this appearance. Nothing shall pass!

Just now, MaVilla said:

how is samatta doing?

Running well, good positioning, winning balls and making runs... pretty good so far. Tapped in an offside pass. Then fluffed a very difficult cross, but I think his chance will come second half and I wouldn’t be surprised if he scores one

• Thanks 1

Just now, osmark86 said:

Great first half! As much as they've pressured us we've been dangerous on the counter. Lucky with that handball though and a special shoutout to Nyland who seems to have summoned the might of Gandalf in this appearance. Nothing shall pass!

You Shall not pass!!! Good bit of rings, Fly you fools!!!

Three world class saves from Nyland kept Villa in the game but other than that pretty even by the end of 1st half on performances.

Win or draw the second half and Villa are in the final but I feel they’ll need to score again,

Good first half!

We've caused them real trouble on the left flank.

Promising display by Samatta, not done anything special but done the basics really well and goes into the situations looking like he has a plan of what to do rather than just to show he's there.

Nyland has been immense. We look a bit shake at the back when we have the ball with our CB's and there is an area to exploit between our CM's and CB's but still not too bad.

45 to go 😱