Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Bournemouth fans don't seem particularly pleased with it if that's any help 

Fraser has had a bad season but he’s still quality, I would take him here in a heartbeat.

Edit: Farlz I have no idea why that posted as a reply to you, I must have hit quote by mistake. Sorry if you think “this has nothing to do with what I said”!

Edited by Adam2003

I thought Drinkwater would have started this one, with Luiz rotated for a late impact.

Starting Reina is the right call.

It would be great if we absolutely battered Bournemouth in the first half hour and went a couple of goals up, but I think they’ll fancy their chances.

I’m also worried that Mings seemed to be carrying a niggle on Tuesday, and hasn’t had long to recover.

Eurgh. Just want to get going with it ASAP.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Bout time these Mickey mouse clubs had a good spanking and put in their place, 5-0 villa, all headers and sky can shove their stats up their bottoms.

We need a few of these to rectify the damage done to our goal difference anyway!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's not about settling for a draw. It's the importance of not losing. 

A loss could see us back in the relegation places. A draw keeps us out  

We only have 4 games left against teams in the bottom half, have to go there to win today

Edit, actually Brighton slip under us as they play west ham.. but still have to win as we have to make the most of this fixture. We are playing 19th who have lost 5 of their last 6. 

Edited by Junxs