Generic Virus Thread

villakram

2 hours ago, Genie said:

We’ve also got to wait until the last country (probably the USA) has it under control.

Trump will have it sorted by next Monday, maybe he'll build a wall to contain it.

:trollface:

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's funny to hear the outraged comments about people reacting to Boris getting the virus. It mostly makes me laugh because it's only about two weeks since his plan appeared to be for 60% of the population to get it.

3 weeks since he was giving it the big un how he had shook everyone's hand at a hospital including those with coronavirus.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yet Mrs Brown's Boys still can't even get a single chuckle out of me.

Same here, but with me it's because he is s huge IRA sympathiser. Am for that I wont even watch.

Sorry to stray off topic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Same here, but with me it's because he is s huge IRA sympathiser. Am for that I wont even watch.

Sorry to stray off topic.

I'm an ex squaddie AND and IRA sympathiser.

Their uniforms looked super itchy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I think someone said  they found it “funny “ earlier on ,  and there were a few other comments straying into that territory 

I think its more the general point though, gallows humour is one thing but we shouldn’t really be wishing this on anyone or saying they deserved it 

I agree, wishing it on someone or being happy they have it is not cool at all.
Saying that, there is a very small amusing irony factor that the 2 people in charge of keeping us safe, and advising how to avoid getting it have both got it.

I do sincerely wish them both a speedy recovery.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Brumerican is in an isolationship and to be honest I'm ejaculating ghosts right now. 

Have you tried Wetherspoons ?

No... why the hell do you think I'm under the m6!!! Im desperate!!!!

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm an ex squaddie 

Me too, and I think I'd be safer if I rejoined 😋

90263790_2818280671625777_5817264668191752192_n.jpg

41 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Remember about ten days ago, when he was on a conference call with manufacturers asking them to produce ventilators, and suggested the name 'Operation Last Gasp' for it?

But sure, yes, humour is completely inappropriate for the plebs.

tenor.gif?itemid=5564467

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've wished a lot worse on coronavirus on some politicians, but I accept I'm a terrible person. :D 

Long as you don’t question everyone else on the Internet moral’s , that’s Ok :)

Maybe when we get a bit more bored we can start  a thread on “things you wish would happen to a politician “   

• Haha 1

Given the death rate will go up steeply these next few weeks from 180 today, to probably near a thousand daily, somebody has to take responsibility for the strategy we chose - ok it's an unprecendented situation but other countries have done much better. Ditched herd immunity aim and not enough testing will be the reason thousands die and somebody needs to take the fall - got to be Johnson and Cummings IMHO.

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Given the death rate will go up steeply these next few weeks from 180 today, 

Number of deaths will go up for next few days.  Death rate hopefully shouldn't, unless we run out of ventilators etc. 

And if the social distancing and lockdown works effectively, number of deaths should start to fall back after a couple of weeks too. That's the theory anyway ...

• Like 1

Â