Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Priorities innit and brexit means brexit bullshit.

Yes but this appears to be something different (if those comments are correct in suggesting that the UK turned it down rather than failed to get the invite in time).

Whether they wanted to be part of it or not is a political/practicaal/logistical choice.

If they made up some stuff about the email going in the spam folder and that's a load of bollocks then that's a different level of poor altogether.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Who said they were glad Boris has it?

I think someone said  they found it “funny “ earlier on ,  and there were a few other comments straying into that territory 

I think its more the general point though, gallows humour is one thing but we shouldn’t really be wishing this on anyone or saying they deserved it 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I think someone said  they found it “funny “ earlier on ,  and there were a few other comments straying into that territory 

I think its more the general point though, gallows humour is one thing but we shouldn’t really be wishing this on anyone or saying they deserved it 

Yes the words haha

Finding it funny. Ridiculous 

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Regardless of anybodies political allegiance or any other difference there may be I just don't get why people are glad someone has got this virus or wishes that someone gets it !!!

Goes against the grain of human decency.

It does not matter who is in charge, some things they will get right, some they will get wrong. They will never please everyone. It's impossible.

Absolutely anyone can get this virus, anyone. 

I generally agree with this sentiment, but there are some people such as Jair Bolsonaro for example that I have zero sympathy for. Hope he gets it a second time tbh.

• Like 1

There is definitely a desire that those who were blithely willing to write off pensioners and others with underlying health conditions - should themselves catch the virus. That's natural justice. 

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

There is definitely a desire that those who were blithely willing to write off pensioners and others with underlying health conditions - should themselves catch the virus. That's natural justice. 

This is a disgusting narrative.

It's the underlying conditions I'm rooting for.

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's the underlying conditions I'm rooting for.

Speaking of which, I’ll bet Boris is glad he dropped a few dress sizes recently.

Â