Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Considering it seems people have to be on deaths door to get taken into hospital where if they have the most severest symptoms they will get tested it seems Johnson has managed to get tested when having a slight temperature.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And the cabinet?

Could be. Depends a) how long ago he got infected (up to 14 days) and when he started spreading asymptomatically vs when the Cabinet moved to more remote working. 

If they all start dropping the military may have to take a bigger role in operational planning. They also train for crisis on the basis that elements of the leadership are regularly taken off the field, so the organizational resilience is unsurprisingly much more developed than the political-bureaucratic machinery. 

Edited by Awol

1 hour ago, Awol said:

He is the Prime Minister so maybe quite important to know the answer, don’t you think? 

No. I totally understand why he has been tested but it doesn't sit right when we have nurses and drs on the front line who can't get a test and they are trying to save lives. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

No offence mate but I think that’s a little bit silly. 

You are right. I obviously come at this armed with the emotion of not being able to stand the guy and given the choice I would have rather have seen someone more worthy, someone who has actually spent their working live trying to help people in need not the opposite, get this test given they are apparently so sparse.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Regardless of what you think of the lying, philandering, opportunistic prick, the health of the Prime Minister is always fairly important, especially during a crisis. 

I don't often say this when it comes to politics, but I agree with Awol. 

Is Raab really running the gaff????

If so, we've gone from a clown to a retard.

Couldn't we get something smarter? A guide dog, or maybe an African Grey? It could make speeches.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

You are right. I obviously come at this armed with the emotion of not being able to stand the guy and given the choice I would have rather have seen someone more worthy, someone who has actually spent their working live trying to help people in need not the opposite, get this test given they are apparently so sparse.

He is the leader of the nation, arguably the most politically powerful person of the western world considering a lack of a written constitution and the vast nuclear arsenal of our country. 

We kinda have to know. 

Â