Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Fair play - looks comparable at the very least to Wesley at 1/3rd of the cost - not a loan - not dead money on an over the hill striker - on the face of it looks a VFM signing - can we rush it through for sat ? - maybe not - hopeful Tuesday though...

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

This is a gimmi for a good song.....surely we cant mess this up!

WhatSamatta you? HEY! Gotta no respect? What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad? It's-a not so bad, Aston's-a nice-a place. Ah shaddap-a you face!

• Haha 1

From the videos I've seen (yeah, yeah, I know...) he looks more like a Sadio Mane type of player than a Wesley.

This is good for a couple of reasons.  He's quick, he could potentially do a job from wide-forward positions, he gives us something different when Wesley is fit.

He's happy to shoot with either foot, and looks brave when he's getting on the end of crosses.

If he signs up, best of luck to him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

Happy to have anyone coming in at this point. On a side note ( yes I know this seasons survival is all that matters) he will be joining trez, almo, and nakamba at the afcon next January

I hope we have something inserted into all our players contracts banning them from going. ridiculous mickey mouse tournament which of no interest to anyone.  (Nakamba can go though)  

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

From the videos I've seen (yeah, yeah, I know...) he looks more like a Sadio Mane type of player than a Wesley.

This is good for a couple of reasons.  He's quick, he could potentially do a job from wide-forward positions, he gives us something different when Wesley is fit.

He's happy to shoot with either foot, and looks brave when he's getting on the end of crosses.

If he signs up, best of luck to him.

Nakamba looked liked Patrick Viera in the videos of him with Brugge. The Jupiler league is pretty rubbish. I totally get though that we need to get someone in sharpish and we can't go crazy spending either. Of course ya know, glad he's coming etc and wish him all the best. 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

I hope we have something inserted into all our players contracts banning them from going. ridiculous mickey mouse tournament which of no interest to anyone.  (Nakamba can go though)  

then FIFA will rightfully ban them from any games played during the tournament 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

then FIFA will rightfully ban them from any games played during the tournament 

Outrageous - trotting half way around the world to play in front of half built and half empty stadiums - or stay and play in the prem  (or championship)  

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Outrageous - trotting half way around the world to play in front of half built and half empty stadiums - or stay and play in the prem  (or championship)  

I'm pretty sure they are all very proud to represent their countries at what is a very important tournament to them.

Â