The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

Cock smoke aside, is Madge dead? That flag is at half mast

It's also reminded me of some absolutely condescending horseshit some BBC reporter came out with on the radio yesterday

In reference to the Jubilee Beacons being lit around the world yesterday, aparently in Canada all the beacons were in the shape of a maple leaf "...because the Maple Leaf is 'deeply symbolic' to the Canadian People" Well that was some reveleation to me, I was deeply thankful for that, I'd never have realised the Maple Leaf meant anything to Canada without hearing that

I suspect there are previously undiscovered tribes in the Amazon that were just as amazed by this snippet as I was. Absolutely in awe of her knowledge I was

Booed on the way out as well.

Booed by union flag waving royalist celebrating party mood middle aged middle englanders.

We need to know Nadine’s hot take on this.

spacer.png

Edited by chrisp65

What is his secret?

I'm a fat useless oaf with shit hair and I generally repulse women! 

Maybe I should quote Latin and reference Greek mythology. 

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

What is his secret?

I'm a fat useless oaf with shit hair and I generally repulse women! 

Maybe I should quote Latin and reference Greek mythology. 

Money and power are great aphrodisiacs.

I guess he's superficially charming and charismatic as well.

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Money and power are great aphrodisiacs.

I guess he's superficially charming and charismatic as well.

He's about as charming and charismatic as a skunk turd. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

What is it about the charismatic, wealthy, deceitful, powerful, connected, sack of shit that attracts a particular type of women temporarily, until about the point when they’ve actually got to know him or they’ve got what they wanted?

Is that really the question?

I mean, fair play if he drove an Astra Estate with paint drips on the back bumper and a ladder on the top and he was struggling to pay his Sky subscription. Then it would be a bit more impressive. It’d still happen at some scale, as some wimmin can’t resist a shagger. But I’m fairly confident personality and physique are not his top two attributes. Take away a few of those things that are his USP, and he’s lucky if he gets 3 months with Brenda from the Wetherspoons breakfast regulars.

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Why on earth is she still queen if she can’t even attend any of her own celebrations. Just step aside and let’s just end all this shit. 

Because she doesn't want the UK to have a king who wants to be a tampon and talks to trees

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why is there a Canadian flag? 😆

I'm just putting this out there and I could be totally and utterly wrong, but maybe it's in Canada.

I mean the queen is also Canada's head of state after all.

9 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'm just putting this out there and I could be totally and utterly wrong, but maybe it's in Canada.

I mean the queen is also Canada's head of state after all.

Photo has nothing to do with Madge, the flag is at half mast

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find it really weird when they congratulate the queen on a great achievement. 

They’re basically saying “well done for not dying”

That’s literally all she’s achieved. It’s not like she could have been voted out

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I find it really weird when they congratulate the queen on a great achievement. 

They’re basically saying “well done for not dying”

That’s literally all she’s achieved. It’s not like she could have been voted out

Yeah but she's not died better than anyone else that came before her

Â