The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, sidcow said:

****.  We're not going through all that shit again are we? 

Nah. Quick trip to the local crem, a few pints down the pub, and get the claret & blue up in Buck House. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nah. Quick trip to the local crem, a few pints down the pub, and get the claret & blue up in Buck House. 

At least have some Caviar with the Quiche and Mini Chicken Kiev. 

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Aaaaaand... the odds just shortened. 

He’s going to steal another bloody bank holiday off me the Representative for Wellingborough

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

****.  We're not going through all that shit again are we? 

Well unless he plans to be the first immortal human in history it’ll happen at some point. He’s definitely not making it to 96 like liz.

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

He’s going to steal another bloody bank holiday off me the Representative for Wellingborough

Blame your crap employer 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Glad the footballs on soon, bloody depressing watching the news talking about death and cancer all night, who ever might have it. 

Not to be stone hearted, but I'm not sure people are too bothered about hearing how the King has cancer if they are living with it, or a close loved one has it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not to be stone hearted, but I'm not sure people are too bothered about hearing how the King has cancer if they are living with it, or a close loved one has it.

There will be plenty of flagshaggers clutching their hankies over it. 

• Haha 1

Wasn't HRH in hospital for an issue with his pancreas? I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 772 but if it's pancreatic cancer then the 5 year survival rate is awfully low, something like 75% die within the 1st year. Grim news for him.

Edit It was a prostate issue, and they've confirmed it's not prostate cancer. Please ignore my poorly researched and executed post.

Edited by Jonesy7211
Fact check

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's always worse than they make public, isn't it?

Whilst we're about it, what was up with Kate as well? That kind of went under the radar.  Might have been having the old tubes tied up mind. 

55 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There will be plenty of flagshaggers clutching their hankies over it. 

Mrs Sidcow is turning into a right raving Royalist but doesn't seem too bothered right now. 

54 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Wasn't HRH in hospital for an issue with his pancreas? I might be putting 2+2 together and getting 772 but if it's pancreatic cancer then the 5 year survival rate is awfully low, something like 75% die within the 1st year. Grim news for him.

Edit It was a prostate issue, and they've confirmed it's not prostate cancer. Please ignore my poorly researched and executed post.

Pancreatic cancer would be perfectly survivable it’s just very rarely caught early enough.

• Like 1

Â