The Royal Family

Genie

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Everything from they've fallen out (she's not wearing a wedding ring ring!!), to he's been beating her,  to she's undergone some kind of serious operation, to she's actually dead and they're covering it up.

People are mental :D 

The conspiracies are mental, but the palace know that people are speculating like crazy, so to put out a picture with such egregious editing mistakes on it, is absolutely mental. Amateur hour.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The conspiracies are mental, but the palace know that people are speculating like crazy, so to put out a picture with such egregious editing mistakes on it, is absolutely mental. Amateur hour.

More fingers than Stewart Downing holding a scarf

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

More fingers than Stewart Downing holding a scarf

Don't think there's anything wrong with the hands. No sign of AI generated finger weirdness to me. Louis' fingers are crossed weirdly but our little one does that kind of thing all the time.

However, the other inconsistencies are pretty obvious.

7 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Don't think there's anything wrong with the hands. No sign of AI generated finger weirdness to me. Louis' fingers are crossed weirdly but our little one does that kind of thing all the time.

However, the other inconsistencies are pretty obvious.

I didn't actually look :D I've seen a ghost sleeve now though

• Haha 1

Best theory I've heard is that Kate's "disappearance" and lack of clarity on it is being used to distract people from Gaza and Ukraine. People love their celebrity driven news.

Apparently the leaves are too green. I'm looking out into my garden wondering how long I've been a sleeper agent for the intelligence agencies.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Everything from they've fallen out (she's not wearing a wedding ring ring!!), to he's been beating her,  to she's undergone some kind of serious operation, to she's actually dead and they're covering it up.

People are mental :D 

to be fair, most of what i've seen is all very tongue in cheek and satirical posts rather than genuine theories. think most people are just having a bit of fun with it

i just find it funny that they released this photo to stop the "where's kate?" questions but instead have raised about 1000 new ones!

I wouldn’t have noticed anything being off. I’m not sure I really do see anything being off.

While I’m no great fan of the firm, I hope she’s alright.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I wouldn’t have noticed anything being off. I’m not sure I really do see anything being off.

It's definitely got some dodgy editing, the sleeve previously posted is well off, and this zip artifact is worse

I would have just thought it was just taken on some phone with an "AI" enhancer tidying things up, that seems more plausible than their excuse of Kate sat around editing photos on her laptop, but who knows :D 

5qsjS2W.png

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's definitely got some dodgy editing, the sleeve previously posted is well off, and this zip artifact is worse

I would have just thought it was just taken on some phone with an "AI" enhancer tidying things up, that seems more plausible than their excuse of Kate sat around editing photos on her laptop, but who knows :D 

5qsjS2W.png

Hmm, ok. To me at first glance it just looks a bit like there’s a little fold or kink in the zip and maybe where I think the zip should go there’s like an inner lining seam.

I don’t quite know what the sleeve thing is, other than apparently it’s obvious.

Basically, I’m seemingly not feeling very observant today. But I AM feeling like a complete weirdo for having seen this photo and then just scrolling past it without giving it moment’s thought. Whereas the completely obvious and sensible thing to do is to zoom in on a child’s sleeve or fingers and discuss it at length :D

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

But I AM feeling like a complete weirdo for having seen this photo and then just scrolling past it without giving it moment’s thought. Whereas the completely obvious and sensible thing to do is to zoom in on a child’s sleeve or fingers and discuss it at length :D

Ha, I'm partially with you, I'd not have given it a moment's thought tbh, but now the "story" has got legs I'm quite enjoying following it.

As @StefanAVFC mentions, they know how many rumours are going around about her being out of the public eye for so long, so any picture sent out to dispel the rumours was bound to get a lot of attention.

And it's not just conspiracy nutters (though they're piling on, and it's glorious to read) - they put out an image so bad that the Press Association pulled it, that's when it kicked up a gear.

• Like 3

Â