The Royal Family

Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

The behaviour of Buckingham palace and the other family members seems to be suggesting he will be dead soon. 

How so? Prince Harry flying all the way from America to see his dad for ten minutes :D

I just think you have to remember they are the worlds richest most famous dysfunctional family

They just don't behave in the same way us plebs do, judging them by normal behaviour is futile

Sausage fingers knows he doesn't want to disrupt my annnual leave plans this year :D

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

How so? Prince Harry flying all the way from America to see his dad for ten minutes :D

I just think you have to remember they are the worlds richest most famous dysfunctional family

They just don't behave in the same way us plebs do, judging them by normal behaviour is futile

Sausage fingers knows he doesn't want to disrupt my annnual leave plans this year :D

I suspect Harry only found out when we did so it genuinely must have just been discovered. Rushing over immediately when nobody likes him very much. Then the blacked out windows and mood makes me think he’s been told he’s f**ked. 

Then the clincher was Rishi suggesting it was caught early makes me think it was caught very late.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

Then the clincher was Rishi suggesting it was caught early makes me think it was caught very late.

If Truss was still in situ he'd probably be dead already! 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is Will’s Mrs in a bad way? It seems like the media are skirting around the subject hinting at it but not wanting to be seen to be overstepping.

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is Will’s Mrs in a bad way? It seems like the media are skirting around the subject hinting at it but not wanting to be seen to be overstepping.

Good that they've finally shed some light on this

• Haha 2

On 04/03/2024 at 16:19, Genie said:

They released a picture of her and the kids yesterday, only for it to be immediately debunked as a doctored image (it’s pretty obvious, there are editing mistakes everywhere on it)

finally an exciting conspiracy theory! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

They released a picture of her and the kids yesterday, only for it to be immediately debunked as a doctored image (it’s pretty obvious, there are editing mistakes everywhere on it)

finally an exciting conspiracy theory! 

Yep. I'm getting dangerously close to falling down the #whereiskate rabbit hole.

7 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

So what is being said about Kate? I know she had an operation.

Nobody knows.

The media seem to know something is up but won’t fully share it, so trying to apply enough pressure so the Royal family ‘fess up what’s going on.

My suspicion is that she’s a lot more ill than they are letting on (which I have no problem with them trying to keep private).

Posted (edited)

My sinister mind immediately thought of domestic abuse and cover up. But yeah, may be it's just her being quite ill as well, and prob not in a good way.

Or just media overeacting over fingers

Edited by HongKongVillan

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Nobody knows.

The media seem to know something is up but won’t fully share it, so trying to apply enough pressure so the Royal family ‘fess up what’s going on.

My suspicion is that she’s a lot more ill than they are letting on (which I have no problem with them trying to keep private).

Nobody knows you say but I mean what is the internet saying?

Or is that just opening a can of worms?

34 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Nobody knows you say but I mean what is the internet saying?

Or is that just opening a can of worms?

Everything from they've fallen out (she's not wearing a wedding ring ring!!), to he's been beating her,  to she's undergone some kind of serious operation, to she's actually dead and they're covering it up.

People are mental :D 

Â