Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

We thumped them first half at VP.

They're going to make exactly the same change. It'll be Rodriguez on and three up front for them.

Get ready Villa. 

More goals in this.

Well done big Wes, keep working.

Not sure that will work this time though. If you are going to beat villa today , you need to pressure Nakamba and Luiz. Maybe with an offisive central mid. But i dont think they have one. If they continue with Westwood and Cork , we will win.

Edited by Danishlad

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Steve Sidwells new daily word calender definitely has "catalyst" on it today 

I think he’s playing buzzword bingo. He got “catalyst” and “talisman” into the same sentence 

And just to point out, bt sport female commentator? Wtf ? She is worse than I've heard in a long time, talking rubbish such as 

Taylor is great at breaking forwards and putting in great crosses 

? Waaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Shush your noise.

The match also seems really flat atmosphere wise, they need more mics near the crowds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

Not sure that will work this time though. If you are going to beat villa today , you need to pressure Nakamba and Luiz. Maybe with an offisive central mid. But i dont think they have one. If they continue with Westwood and Cork , we will win.

But he keeps thinks ticking over :trollface:

Just now, brummybloke said:

And just to point out, bt sport female commentator? Wtf ? She is worse than I've heard in a long time, talking rubbish such as 

Taylor is great at breaking forwards and putting in great crosses 

? Waaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Shush your noise.

The match also seems really flat atmosphere wise, they need more mics near the crowds.

I was skeptical but to be honest she's quite refreshing.