Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Scott Hogan Mark II. 

Fans act like he's been amazing all year. 

I hope he comes good and he has been today but it doesn't rule out the previous 12 games yet. 

Well Jack put a few passes into Wesley's path and he gave a few decent shots. However he does need to stop directing it straight at the keeper. I'm sure Wesley's knowledge will get better overtime.

Smith must of seriously bollocked this lot because they are playing better today.

All these “suck it Wesley haters” point scoring exercises are so dumb.

We are all Villa fans and want what’s best for the club. I’m sure every single one of us want him to turn into the next Ronaldo, one goal doesn’t change the fact he has been dire for a while. Although, again, everyone single one of us hope it’s the beginning of better things.

This idea you have that anyone who’s criticised him is raging that he has scored is just bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a big Smith critic hasn't been good enough, but looks like he has turned it around today, god forbid we lose this after 1-0 up and confident, but if we did, we are going in the right direction and Smith should have respect for making the change.

Negative being, Dyche probably set up thinking we would play that 433 role, cause Burnley look shite.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

But we can’t play against sides that get in our faces .......especially these rough tough Dyche sides.....

......and Deano doesn’t have it in him to instill fight.......or change tactics...........and Wesley is shit.........

......or - clearly, again, - all that is a load of armchair cobblers from our Daily Moaners.....and we are just an inconsistent, newly formed, newly promoted team, who will have decent periods and poor periods...

Let’s not get too full of ourselves yet - let’s get the win first - great 1st half 

Edited by Eastie