VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

43 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

A quick Google says Gazza, Ozzy Osbourne, Slash, Johnny Depp, Nicolas Cage, and Charlie Sheen have all been charged with domestic abuse at some point in their lives... and I think are still relatively popular / sympathetic figures?

I'm guessing all but Gazza were in America

9 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

R.I.P Caroline 1f641.png:( . If people are struggling currently... speak up, speak to organisations like Mind, Samaritans 2764.png❤️ etc...
You are never alone. Trust me! Speak out... Seek the help.. you are not alone..

85161869_10157095192116200_4017773542689

Real shame and terrible news to hear a popular presenter has taken their own life. RIP.

You never truly know what people are going through and sometimes the people with the biggest smiles are the ones struggling the most.  

13 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it was a male presenter, about to be charged with domestic violence and then took his own life? I would think it would be more along the lines of good riddance.

I personally think you're bang on the money there.

Former MUFC 'keeper Harry Gregg. 87.

First I heard was on radio news when "Sir Alex Ferguson is sad because Harry Gregg died".

It's like Whiskey-Pox's feelings are the bigger story.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Ahh that’s a shame.

Responsible for arguably one of the best albums of all time.

EQ_F2UzWkAArGPM?format=jpg&name=360x360

I was meaning to mention this to you anyway. Primal Scream asked AW to produce XTRMNTR but he turned them down as he didn't like the material, as told to my mate Joe at a Primals gig in Manchester RItz by AW himself

• Like 1

I am sure there is a lot of AW records up on the top floor of my house, Primal Scream, my bloody bloody valentine, all manner of remixes on bsides I will wager. Potentially for us people that liked white boys with guitars, he was the most famous remixer there was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I am sure there is a lot of AW records up on the top floor of my house, Primal Scream, my bloody bloody valentine, all manner of remixes on bsides I will wager. Potentially for us people that liked white boys with guitars, he was the most famous remixer there was. 

It wasn't him that remixed (read: ruined) the Tom Dowd mixes of "Give Out But Don't Give Up", was it? 

EDIT: OK, I checked, it was George Clinton. 

Edited by mjmooney

Â