VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

56 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Sad news, The Vikings was my favourite film growing up, RIP legend

The Vikings, Spartacus, Lust for Life, Paths of Glory, Lonely Are the Brave, Seven Days in May, Out of the Past, Young Man with a Horn, Gunfight at the OK Corral, Two Weeks in Another Town, the list goes on... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

The Vikings, Spartacus, Lust for Life, Paths of Glory, Lonely Are the Brave, Seven Days in May, Out of the Past, Young Man with a Horn, Gunfight at the OK Corral, Two Weeks in Another Town, the list goes on... 

Lonely are the brave was his favourite role. Personally think ace in the hole was his best performance and although its Mitchum's film, out of the past is my favourite film he appeared in, probably in the top 3 best film noir ever made and I have to watch vikings everytime it's on TV, great entertainment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

He wasn't in Spartacus.  I was Spartacus. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Not to speak ill of the recently dead, but I wonder if some shit will come out about Kirk Douglas now. If you don't know what I'm on about do some googling. 

Natalie Wood?

Â