Match Thread: LC5 Villa v Liverpool

limpid

1 minute ago, gordy said:

We might be ahead but its the fact we are scoring from few attacks we would not get against PL opposition.

We are also second best in possession, look like we are second to every ball, they have been troubling our keeper an awful lot and some of our passing is shocking.

Its very worrying to know if we do this against a senior team we would be 2/3 down.

Plus whenever I comment like this, we score a goal 

Yeah but in a major semi final and also out of the relegation zone. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost as if some players take time to settle at a new club, in a new country sometimes, and writing them off prematurely is not always the best idea.

I think you've forgotten just how bad he was for us last season. Just lookup the 5-5 game with Forest on Youtube!

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost as if some players take time to settle at a new club, in a new country sometimes, and writing them off prematurely is not always the best idea.

We'll have none of that common sense in here than you very much. Smith Out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

What has happened to us? One minute we're on the up, now look at us, bereft of ideas, drained of confidence. How to put your finger on it, that's the question. 

That would be half time. No idea what the hell they do in there for 15 minutes but we usually start the second half looking like everyone has been sprinting on a treadmill for the entire break

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What is weird is that alot of the traits we have, seem to be carried from manager, to manager, to manager.

I. E shite set pieces, corners, throw ins, ball retention and holding leads etc.

How strange is that? You can sense the atmosphere. I really want this manager to succeed, but this Villa job, it's something else. 

• Like 2