Match Thread: LC5 Villa v Liverpool

limpid

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Perfect example as tovwhy Wes isn't a striker. Kodjia has been great today with lots of movement. Wesley comes on and a ball is played behind their defence. Two Villa players get on it, Wesley comes trailing 30 yards behind. 

The man is not a striker, I don't care what anyone says. He is not a striker. 

I'll have to agree with you that he is WWWAAAAAYYYYY to deep all the time.

At one point I was wondering if it's instructions, but it is starting to look like it is just what he is used to.

Even at Brugge, in the highlights, in alot of those moves he was coming from midfield basically...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At one point I was wondering if it's instructions, but it is starting to look like it is just what he is used to.

Even at Brugge, in the highlights, in alot of those moves he was coming from midfield basically...

He is a misfit. 

We tend to cross alot. We need a striker to be in the damn box.

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are doing something wrong with Wes, Brugge got a tune out of him to score them goals he scored.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

If Heaton could be as fast as Nyland at distribution. I always thought that was a part of our game we have so far been greatly missing is our speed in which we get it moved up the pitch, at times in our league games we've looked incredibly slow..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1