January Transfers 2019/20

sne

John Percy has also said we're not interested in Piatek, and we're constantly being linked to forwards of a much lower reputation, seems doubtful we're going to be spending £20m plus on any players this window, so think we can forget about names like Piatek, Bowen, Benrahma and so on. Going to be a patch up job to get us through until the end of the season, which in a way if we're wise in the transfermarket might be better in the long run, can still get some decent players on loan

• Like 1

That's one of the reasons why I don't think it's him, that and I doubt we'd pay the money it would take either. Those two probably aren't even players or agents, just thought it would be interesting to post on the off chance that they were and anyone recognised either of them. Apparently they were with Purslow at the game last night.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Just saw this on twitter.com...

Everyone seems to be guessing at who the guy with the 'man bun' might be, but guy on the right looks like Mitrovic to me... Although I'm pretty sure it isn't.

What is the obsession that this chap is an agent or player? It’s probably someone doing web design. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Everyone seems to be guessing at who the guy with the 'man bun' might be, but guy on the right looks like Mitrovic to me... Although I'm pretty sure it isn't.

The man bun guy vaguely looks like a tiny version of Pablo Osvaldo (it's not him) and the other guy even more vaguely like Graziano Pellé (not him either)

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Yeah its Derek Mountfield

• Haha 2