Cup Final Two of Thirty Six: Prematch

TheAuthority

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Ex Villa players Ayew and Benteke will be up for it.

Two of the laziest players around. I don't fear either of them. A good chance for away win. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 3

They didn't actually look that good against United, it was just a smash and grab type victory, so not sure if they will take that much confidence from it. Either way I'm sure they'll fancy their chances of beating us, in fact I think it will probably be a more difficult game than Everton, but one we're capable of getting something from.

• Like 1

Here we go, nice work @TheAuthority

I still don't think we've played well tbh.

Everton and Spurs were battling performances, Bournemouth was alright but we killed ourselves with a crap start.

Would love a win here, with a strong performance. Wonder if Anwar will get the nod due to bit of extra physicality away from home.

The above team from @HalfTimePost is exactly what I would go with.

A winnable game against a pretty poor Palace side, if we can dominate the possession we should be fine.

After the win at Everton a point here wouldn't be the end of the world. But 6 points in our first month would be fantastic.

I don't see this as an easy game, Palace will have to win this game if their not going to be caught in a relegation battle. The first 10 minutes are vital, we need to silence the crowd. 

We are still a team that's building and i think we will do very well to get a point here , sorry to say it but I think we will lose.

It's may be a game to change our shape, maybe bring another DM in to try and stop us being overrun, Douglas , as tidy as he is in possession doesn't look that great at tracking runs and I don't fancy him against Benteke , especially in the air. ( Maybe I'm being nostalgic)

An early goal for Palace, we chase the game and lose by 2 goals ,3-1 . I just pray I'm wrong UTV 

Palace lost there first 5 games in a row last season and they haven't exactly spent to improve in the off season, contain Zaha and they are pretty toothless................let Marvelous loose on him!

Edited by zab6359