Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi 2019/2020

villalad21

Honestly, the idea that Lionel Messi, who hasn't scored less than 41 goals in a season in the last 10 years, would only manage 10 goals here is hilarious.

Wesley was on course to get 10 goals before he got injured for **** sake :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Honestly, the idea that Lionel Messi, who hasn't scored less than 41 goals in a season in the last 10 years, would only manage 10 goals here is hilarious.

Wesley was on course to get 10 goals before he got injured for **** sake :D 

Yep.

We'd change our entire style to get the ball to him and get runners around him.  He would be the absolute focus of the team "get the ball to Messi" would basically be it. 

He'd win golden boot where ever he went.

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Yep.

We'd change our entire style to get the ball to him and get runners around him.  He would be the absolute focus of the team "get the ball to Messi" would basically be it. 

He'd win golden boot where ever he went.

Messi would score about 35 free kicks a season playing with Jack in the same team.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's been so good.

The best of the best.

It's a huge compliment to Ronaldo some think he's up there as good as Messi.

To an extent, it must be pretty annoying for C Ron.  He's an amazing player and - I believe - would be considered the greatest if he played in any other era.

But he's playing at the exact same time as Messi.

(massive lol at Messi scoring 10/12 goals if he was at Villa by the way.  Amazing :D)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, bobzy said:

To an extent, it must be pretty annoying for C Ron.  He's an amazing player and - I believe - would be considered the greatest if he played in any other era.

(massive lol at Messi scoring 10/12 goals if he was at Villa by the way.  Amazing :D)

Jack is almost at 10 and it's February :lol:

On 07/02/2020 at 00:47, Tomaszk said:

He's been so good.

The best of the best.

It's a huge compliment to Ronaldo some think he's up there as good as Messi.

Yeah but he'd only manage 10 goals if he was here...

• Haha 1

On 07/02/2020 at 14:36, bobzy said:

Don't know I look at it the other way. Like in Tennis with Federer, Nadal and Djokovic, they have raised each others levels!

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Ronaldo scored in his 11th match in a row. When are these guys going to slow down?

Judging by Ronaldo’s fitness regime and diet he has probably got another 5 years left at least! 

It’s his joints or ligaments which will go before his cardio does. 1000th senior appearance tonight for Ronaldo. I make it 725 goals which is a hell of a strike rate, especially when you consider he was being used as a fairly orthodox winger for the first 150 odd games of his career. 

51 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

It’s his joints or ligaments which will go before his cardio does. 1000th senior appearance tonight for Ronaldo. I make it 725 goals which is a hell of a strike rate, especially when you consider he was being used as a fairly orthodox winger for the first 150 odd games of his career. 

Yep and his first 2 or 3 years at United he got about 10 goals combined 

On 23/02/2020 at 01:12, The_Rev said:

He sucks on dead baby fetuses for their lovely stem cells. 

I'll die of old age before Ronaldo stops playing pro football, and I'm...... Rebecc... 32. 

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
Â