Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi 2019/2020

villalad21

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Except for the Inter game just before lockdown on March 8th, Ronaldo has scored in every game he has played in Serie A since the 10th November.

He has also scored in 21 of the 27 games he has played this season in Serie A

As an FPL fan, I always wonder what his ownership percentage in Italian Fantasy Football games is :D 

Or when he and Messi were in La Liga together. If they have Fantasy Football then every single team must have them both.

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

As an FPL fan, I always wonder what his ownership percentage in Italian Fantasy Football games is :D 

Or when he and Messi were in La Liga together. If they have Fantasy Football then every single team must have them both.

According to my Italian friend they do Fantasy Football a bit different more like a US draft style in which nobody gets the same player 

I remember Ronaldo and Fabregas in my team around 2009 season and I crushed my league. Felt like cheating 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Messi has become the first player in history with 1000 goal involvements

702 goals

298 assists 

Didnt Pele and Romario score 1000 goals 😂

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the fastest player ever to score 50 goals in Serie A (50 goals in 61 games), beating Andriy Shevchenko's record (50 goals in 68 games)‬

Also the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League I believe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Also the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, La Liga and the Premier League I believe

An absolutely incredible specimen.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Clever goal by Ronaldo last night, nice to see a free-kick routine like this. Immobile though has overtaken him in the Golden Boot race by 3 goals with 2 games left and Immobile is at home to Brescia next

• 1 month later...
On 09/09/2020 at 08:27, penguin said:

The freekick and the 2nd were both excellent, the guy is ridiculous.

Just a matter of time now before he breaks Ali Daei’s record of 109 international goals.

I’d say that’s why he’s still going at international level

On 09/09/2020 at 09:27, penguin said:

The freekick and the 2nd were both excellent, the guy is ridiculous.

Just a matter of time now before he breaks Ali Daei’s record of 109 international goals.

The official Fifa record is 180 by Sinclair of Canada. I wonder would he even try for that 😂

Â