Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Kamara is a good replacement for him in our first team as a ball playing DM, in fact Kamara already looks on another level in terms of ability, so now it looks like we're signing Dendoncker I don't think it would be the end of the world to lose Luiz, anything above £20m would be a good fee for a player with less than a year left on their contract.

I really do not blams him. Edus probably got in his ear as well. Also some brazilians there. Also going london he can still keep his relationship going.

I dont hold any grudges this is all on gerrard never **** playing him the hopeless clown

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I really do not blams him. Edus probably got in his ear as well. Also some brazilians there. Also going london he can still keep his relationship going.

I dont hold any grudges this is all on gerrard never **** playing him the hopeless clown

Lots were happy to cash in on him as long as we got a upgrade replacement. 

So the club has failed. Put all our eggs on Bissouma and had no other plans. 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He was having a conversation with Jesus at the end of the match which looked serious.

Figured something was up.

• Like 1

I know I'm in a minority here but never have rated Luiz. I think he's a lazy player who occasionally excels on the ball but often doesn't and is a complete liability when we are not in possession. Fans were raging at Luiz not starting last night but Gerrard knew we needed 10 players who would work very hard when Arsenal were on the ball and that ruled out Luiz and Coutinho.

At this point in time, we simply can't carry luxury players like Luiz so £20M would be a decent trade for me !

PS: If we trade him for Gallagher at Chelsea then trade of the decade for sure !!!

Edited by Paul33

1 minute ago, Paul33 said:

I know I'm in a minority here but never have rated Luiz. I think he's a lazy player who occasionally excels on the ball but often doesn't and is a complete liability when we are not in possession. Fans were raging at Luiz not starting last night but Gerrard knew we needed 10 players who would work very hard when Arsenal were on the ball and that ruled out Luiz and Coutinho.

At this point in time, we simply can't carry luxury players like Luiz so £20M would be a decent trade for me !

Is that you Stevie? 

McGinn, Ramsey, Kamara, Dendoncker and Nakamba

is a much better midfield than

McGinn, Ramsey,, Luiz, and Nakamba

In fact it's not even close, Kamara alone is a big improvement on Luiz.

Edited by useless

5 minutes ago, useless said:

McGinn, Ramsey, Kamara, Dendoncker and Nakamba

is a much better midfield than

McGinn, Ramsey,, Luiz, and Nakamba

In fact it's not even close, Kamara alone is a big improvement on Luiz.

Useless I normally like your posts but you keep comparing Luiz to Kamara, it's not one or the other. Infact it should be both together

We all know Kamara is an upgrade on Luiz as a DM but we've been hoping to see Luiz as an 8 for over a year and Luiz is an upgrade on McGinn and Ramsey at the moment.

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

Â