Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i wonder if he is running down his contract, only 18 months left?

I suspect he might be. There was talk of him being offered a new contract and nothing announced. If they can’t get him to sign a new one, I imagine we’ll sell him in the summer to avoid him leaving for free. I like him, hope he does extend his contract but I think he might have only ever seen us as a stepping stone. Not sure he’s shown enough to prove he is next level though. 

5 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I suspect he might be. There was talk of him being offered a new contract and nothing announced. If they can’t get him to sign a new one, I imagine we’ll sell him in the summer to avoid him leaving for free. I like him, hope he does extend his contract but I think he might have only ever seen us as a stepping stone. Not sure he’s shown enough to prove he is next level though. 

He really likes it here tbf - lives with his brother  (who is a really sound guy) and I think we will see him pen a new deal before the summer. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

He really likes it here tbf - lives with his brother  (who is a really sound guy) and I think we will see him pen a new deal before the summer. 

I imagine his brother isn't from Birmingham and might be open to a move to Rome or somewhere paid for by his brother!

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Seems to be the only one not following the new Bodymoor Insta account yet.

He's off lads.

#RidiculousAssumptions

Too busy knobbing that Swiss lass to mess around on Instagram mate. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

Â