Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Enda said:

Trez always gave us 100%, despite his limitations. I love him to bits, the poor bastard.

I think this sums him up for me.

I really struggled to not hate the world when him and El Ghazi were both having a beast at the same time though.

One player who knew the value of the back post.....and capitalised on it.

Its time to move on....but I like Trez, wholehearted player.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Without sounding overly harsh I feel as though I liked Trez the more he didn't play because he would drive me mad when he did, that dive against Brentford really was the tip of the iceberg. 

Came up with some big moments to be fair to him and you could never doubt his effort. Think a move to the Turkish league probably suits all parties quite well.

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

seeing the wesley and trez threads being bumped makes me shudder with bad memories

I will bring back the Bjorn Engels and Jota thread as well to remind you of the glory days

Likeable but crap player. The goal against Chelsea when he headed the ball onto his foot summed him up.

Good luck Trez, thanks for the goals and the occasional comedy moment!

Just now, Adman said:

I hate the disrespect shown to players who have given their all and made actual massive contributions to our success and survival.  He's a good player and good luck to him with his next move 👍

They're actual human beings.  Save your distain for the players who sign a contract then down tools and moan because they can't be arsed.  The rest have just been there to support our club until they aren't required or are still making a contribution and deserve our support.  Don't understand the hate. Also need to drink less on a thursday

• Like 2

Â