Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Frighteningly good.

Playing like this, you could drop him into any side in the world and he'd shine.

Does he ever lose the ball? 

Everything he does is so classy. Feel like you could play him centre mid and he’d still excel. 

He’s improved beyond measure in the last 12 months. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

And he still won't get in the Euros squad this summer. 😂

He's been our best defender for a few years, he's easy one of the best in the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, romavillan said:

He's been our best defender for a few years, he's easy one of the best in the country. 

No English CB even comes close to him this season. It's absolutely criminal that he isn't getting a chance. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

No English CB even comes close to him this season. It's absolutely criminal that he isn't getting a chance.

Totally hard to make a case for any other right footed CB to play ahead of him, he's pretty much played every minute for us for a couple of seasons too.

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

And he still won't get in the Euros squad this summer. 😂

Yep Maguire will sit on his backside on the Man. United bench for next four months and still breeze into the first 11.

Branthwaite will probably get a call up as 4th/5th choice for experience etc.

Ez getting called up and I think being the only outfield player not to feature in either England friendly said it all, token gesture.

I wonder if Portugal have ever approached him? They probably have given Poland got Cash in reasonably quickly but he probably dosen't feel it would be right playing for them.

He's easily good enough for international football so such a waste.

17 hours ago, the_eristic said:

Hope he hasn't done any damage there, looked like his knee clattered the post.

Looked completely like one of those incredibly painful smashes to the knee. 

He's a great player and one of the most important in our starting 11. 

I do thing he scores so highly on his 'duels' stats because he doesn't go in for them as much as he could/should do. (See the Newcastle match and how easily it was to cut inside him/get a cross off)

However, the positives he gives us when playing far, far, far outweigh that side of things. 

33 minutes ago, Risso said:

Oh FFS. A back line of Carlos and Lenglet doesn't fill me with much confidence I'm afraid.

No but imagine if had not brought Lenglet in and a line up of Chambers & Carlos. I’m glad we have the depth at Cb but Konsa will be a big miss.

Â