Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or like a player who gets absolutely decimated by his own club fans 24/7?

When he has scored in the past he almost seems uncertain to run over to fans or not.

They are still humans at the end of the day, and YOUNG.

He hasn't scored in ages so that makes no sense. At the time of his last goal the support for Wes both at VP and in the media were massive. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It seems like it, but the problem with that is that he's not pacy enough for doing that in the PL. 

He's not exactly slow though, he's got to be as fast as Kodjia, if not a bit quicker when he gets going? 

Dunno whether those types of stats are available somewhere?

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

He's not exactly slow though, he's got to be as fast as Kodjia, if not a bit quicker when he gets going? 

Dunno whether those types of stats are available somewhere?

He is. It's not his top speed, but he is incredibly slow the first few yards. For someone so muscular he isn't explosive at all. Him playing off the shoulder in channels would never work, even if finishing seems to be his thing. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or like a player who gets absolutely decimated by his own club fans 24/7?

When he has scored in the past he almost seems uncertain to run over to fans or not.

They are still humans at the end of the day, and YOUNG.

Hes a professional footballer who cost 22 million ( if that's what's belived). He had everyone excited and wanting him to do the business, 16 games in the premier league later most have seen enough of his arm waving complaining and poor body language. It's his own making.

Hogan who I also wanted to do well ( only 1 player have I ever hated when we signed him from the start due to his criminal family and he himself who was arrested the day he signed, no longer at the club not for a good 10 years thank god) never had such negative body language, he was just no good for us.

Edited by brummybloke
Predictive text rubbish

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Hes a professional footballer who cost 22 million ( if that's what's belived). He had everyone excited and wanting him to do the business, 16 games in the premier league later most have seen enough of his arm waving complaining and poor body language. It's his own making.

Hogan who I also wanted to do well ( only 1 player have I ever hated when we signed him from the start due to his criminal family and he himself who was arrested the day he signed) never had such negative body language, he was just no good for us.

who who who?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

So so happy for Wes to score that. Many good actions in that goal. Would still start Kodjia on Saturday though.

I actually think it would be smart for Deano to do that as well, good man, and fan management.

Opporunity for Kodjia to continue gaining his mojo back.

Less pressure and expectation on Wes with cameos.

Possibly goals from the fresh pair of them, both bring something different imo.

• Like 3

Â