Aston Villa Premier League Fixtures 19/20 Thread

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

ah the annual 'leaked' premiership fixtures, and whoever mocked it up didnt even bother to check that the kick off times and broadcasters for tv games have changed. they're not even trying anymore. but then i guess they dont need to, because so many have lapped it up

what are the new times? the late Saturday night KO confirmed for next year?

also reading through this I had forgotten that we get a new ground next year! can imagine tickets will be like rocking horse shit, 1st year of us getting the 30 quid away tickets too so you would think we will have an impressive following next year

and without trying to guess exactly who it will be I do think we will get an away game on TV opening weekend

Edited by villa4europe

Just now, villa4europe said:

also reading through this I had forgotten that we get a new ground next year! can imagine tickets will be like rocking horse shit, 1st year of us getting the 30 quid away tickets too so you would think we will have an impressive following next year

i heard sundays are 2.00 and 4.30 but unconfirmed

• Like 1

We need to hit the ground running and get some early points on the board. Hopefully we can be outside the bottom six from start to finish. Brighton or Burnley at Villa Park might be a nice start. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Just have a feeling - dingles away! 

Wouldn’t prefer them at all. I don’t prefer getting beaten by them early on the season. However, if it was the other way round that will give us a big boost with them coming at us where they think they guarantee points.

Anyway we’ll need time to get our team to play together. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

and without trying to guess exactly who it will be I do think we will get an away game on TV opening weekend

Come again?

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Olympic Stadium as well no?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Olympic Stadium as well no?

yeah that's the one I meant, forgot about spurs!

2 new stadiums

edit - have we played in the increased capacity anfield?

Edited by villa4europe