Aston Villa Premier League Fixtures 19/20 Thread

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, hippo said:

I was a bit bored. Weve just got promoted, seem to have good owners, a good manager. Making sensible signings....

I just miss the VT of old. I kinda wish we would give hogan and micah new contracts so we have something to rage about.

On topic, make hay while the sunshines, one last hurrah with the trophy....then the grind begins.

The bosses at the club were right not to parade a trophy for coming third (fifth) in the second tier of English football. We keep going on what a big, famous club we are and that's exactly why we didn't parade it. 

Purslow actually filled me with a lot of belief when he said we won't be having parades until we win leagues and cups etc. Big words - let's hope they can deliver on them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Today’s the day. I just hope to god we don’t have a last four games of something like

a liverpool

h city

a chelsea

h United 

Last 6 games of something like this would be appreciated:

Bournemouth (A)

Southampton (H)

Sheffield United (A)

Burnley (H)

Norwich (A)

Palace (H) 

22 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Last 6 games of something like this would be appreciated:

Bournemouth (A)

Southampton (H)

Sheffield United (A)

Burnley (H)

Norwich (A)

Palace (H) 

Yeah same 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Would like Liverpool early, Mane, Salah and Firmino all playing in international tournaments until late July so won't be playing opening few games.

Yea I woudlnt mind Liverpool away first game

Get the big guns out of the way - this is the best time to play them. You get a better deal from the ref - playing Liverpool away in April as they go for the title run in - ref will give you squat.