Aston Villa Premier League Fixtures 19/20 Thread

Demitri_C

14 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Where has all the midweek games gone? Its such a shame as I really liked wading through traffic on the M5 for those ones.

I was disappointed by that aswell, loved the quick fire nature of the championship with all the Saturday-Tuesday bunch of games.

Thought premier league had 3-4 midweeks but seems it's only two with others on bank holidays over xmas. Guess we'll get the odd one moved to Friday or Monday due to TV.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I was disappointed by that aswell, loved the quick fire nature of the championship with all the Saturday-Tuesday bunch of games.

Thought premier league had 3-4 midweeks but seems it's only two with others on bank holidays over xmas. Guess we'll get the odd one moved to Friday or Monday due to TV.

Two great cup runs will sort this matter. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Two of our fixtures have been selected for Sky Sports coverage & as a result have been moved. 📅

Villa v Everton - Friday 23rd August - 8pm KO

Villa v West Ham - Monday 16th September - 8pm KO

Our clash with Arsenal has also been moved to Sunday 22nd September (4:30pm KO). https://t.co/6ZVsnzRZms

Booked flights for Everton games yesterday , just my luck that picked the late flight for Friday night

• Sad 2

They don't always stick to them but for reference these are the dates that they aim to announce TV fixtures by.

Period of matches Approx date of announcement
Aug/Sep 5 July 2019
Oct 6 August 2019
Nov 16 September 2019
Dec/Jan 11 October 2019
Feb 13 December 2019
Mar 24 January 2020
Apr 21 February 2020
May 3 April 2020
MW38 Post-MW 37

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1242110

1 hour ago, pete101 said:

Two of our fixtures have been selected for Sky Sports coverage & as a result have been moved. 📅

Our clash with Arsenal has also been moved to Sunday 22nd September (4:30pm KO). https://t.co/6ZVsnzRZms

Booked flights for Everton games yesterday , just my luck that picked the late flight for Friday night

Good news for all those who can’t get a ticket 👍

1 hour ago, pete101 said:

actually thought bournemouth would get moved. west ham is a strange one for MNF. though a packed out villa park does look wonderful under lights

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst it’s a crap for those that can’t make it those days I think having 2 massive winnable home games on a evening could worth in our favour.

Especially the Friday night game. A pissed up Villa Park will be rocking! 

I agree. Friday night games at villa park are bloody epic.

On 13/06/2019 at 23:37, sidcow said:

Can't believe people are literally shitting themselves about a league where Burnley have comfortably played for 4 years and their record transfer is £15m. 

It's not black magic this league. A well coached squad with decent players can thrive. We have a fantastic coaching team and some great players already who are being bolstered with some (hopefully) better players. 

If Burnley have any midfielders better than Grealish And McGinn I'm a Dutch man. And I was born in Dudley Road Hospital so that's highly unlikely. 

the cameraman GIF

• Haha 4