Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

2 minutes ago, useless said:

This Watford Norwich game won't decide our season, no point celebrating Norwich getting a result, and no point having a meltdown if Watford win.

Either way we have to look after our own results, beat Palace and we will be within four points of them with them still having West Ham, Arsenal, and Man City left to play. Us beating Palace is the key, and if we can sneak something tomorrow as well even better.

Surprised Sarr doesn't get linked with a move a way more often, similar player to Adama and has looked just as good whenever I've seen him, playing for a weaker team and is younger as well.

Just now, Villa94 said:

Norwich are a weird team they got good players which will drum up a lot of interest in the summer

Individually there's a lot of talent there but they can't seem to organize a defence to save their lives. The 2 fullbacks, Hernandez, Buendia, Pukki and even Cantwell are good players.

14 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Hughes wants to be careful on a yellow and the number of fouls he's made since is crazy.

I noticed that too, he’s got away with a lot. You’d expect to see the Norwich players and staff in the ear of the referee reminding him of every foul. Watfords entire game plan seems to be to bulldoze Norwich with brute force. 

3 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I noticed that too, he’s got away with a lot. You’d expect to see the Norwich players and staff in the ear of the referee reminding him of every foul. Watfords entire game plan seems to be to bulldoze Norwich with brute force. 

That's Pearson's "British fight" mentally coming out, if you ask me Watford's goal had a foul in the run up but would never get given in the Premier League.

Edit: For those who don't know ----> https://athleticomince.com/2020/03/28/episode-101-british-fight/ pure genius from bob mortimer ;)

Edited by romavillan